Chapter 13

(Sophie's POV)

After two more rounds of base quest we went back to the hotel. "Woah!" Jason and Leo said as they looked at the table pulled high with all sorts of elf foods and drinks.

Everyone dug in and by the time we were finished it was almost 7:45.

"Let's play a game." Linh suggested once we all sat down in the living room.

"I agree, how about we play truth or dare?" Piper said.

"Ooooooooooo, yesssss! And if you back out you get severely punished!" Biana said.

"Okay, I'll go first." Hazel said "Sophie, truth or dare?"

"Hmm, I choose dare." I said.

"I dare you to...dump a cup of cinnacreme on Ro's head!" She said.

"No way, if I do Ro will kill me!" I exclaimed.

"Sophieeee, you have toooo." Biana sang.

"Fine" I walked over to Ro's room said sorry and dumped the delicious beverage on her. "WHAT THE HECK BLONDIE!?!" She said as I ran out of the room.

"Okay, my turn... truth or dare Dex?" I said.

"Ummm....or?" He tried.

"Nope, do it the right way." I said.

"Ummm.....truth." Dex said.

"Have you ever helped the triplets destroy something?" I asked.

"Once, a while before we went to Foxfire." Dex said obviously relived that it wasn't an embarrassing question.

"Was Foxfire your old school, why is it named after a fungus?" Annabeth asked.

"Haha, you sound like Sophie did when she heard about it." Fitz laughed.

"Anyway, it is my turn...Frank truth or dare?" Dex asked.

"Umm dare" Frank said.

"I dare you to drink one of my elixirs." Dex said with an evil grin.

"Okay" Frank said then he drank a lime green one. Then he grew a large, red, mustache and the room burst out in laughter.

"Don't worry man, it only lasts an hour." Dex assured him.

"Okay, um, Linh truth or dare?" Frank asked.

"Truth" Linh said happily.

"Is it true that the language you guys speak is one you made up?" 

Linh paled, Tam scowled and the shadows seemed to stretch towards him. Percy and Annabeth were watching our reactions. Uh oh... 

"Umm...no, it is actually the language we use back home." Linh said as she remembered people where watching.

"Annabeth, truth or dare?" Linh asked.

"Truth" she said.

"Why do you call Percy 'Seaweed Brain'." Linh said.

"Because he has a head full of kelp" She answered and Percy pretended to be wounded.

"My turn, Sophie truth or dare?" She asked.

"Hmm, truth." I said.

"What are you and your friends?" She asked with a death glare.

Yeah, I will leave you there. Mwah ha ha ha! *frantically grabs Greek shield to avoid the daggers you are staring at me*