Chapter 3

Great to see you again readers, well not see you but, you know what I mean. I hope you enjoy, I think Sophie and her gang  is going to meet Percy and his gang sooooon! And when they do I'll decide if I should show Annabeth and Percys' point of view too (PS I am going to start labeling the chapters)

Everyone had been arguing for 53,411 seconds (yes she counted) and we were no closer to a conclusion as when we started. Just when I was about pretend to faint to see if that would get them to stop Grizel stepped forward and whistled so loud that a I thought my ears would bleed. (Does anyone remember that, comment if you do😁) 

"Okay, listen up or I'll do it again!" Grizel said "I think that it's pretty obvious that even if we forbid them, these kids are going to run of to 'defeat this monster', so we might as well send them with back up than have them go alone." 

The adults and most of the bodyguards nodded in agreement.

"Well, now that we have reached a decision, I recommend that the adults ready their children's things while we plan, okay?" Mr. Forkle said.

The adults left the room and a few seconds later Mr. Forkle turned  to us and said "You kids are going to be the death of me. Now, it is obvious that you ALL have to go on this, shall we say mission, so the question is which bodyguards should go." 

I prepared for another shouting match to begin but the guards simply looked at each other and seemed to come to an agreement.

"I go where you go." Sandor said as his 7 foot, grey form stepped forward.

"I'm going too" Grizel said as she stepped forward with uncanny grace.

"If you think you're going to go without me, you must have half a brain" Ro said as she stepped forward and took out a dagger. "Lord Hunky Hair was my charge, and I'll do whatever it takes to get him back." (Gotta say, Keefe totally earned the name Lord Hunky Hair)

Bo opened his mouth to argue, but shut it when Ro gave him a glare that would've made the Ogre King himself flinch.

"It's settled then" Mr. Forkle said as he stood up. "In one hour Sophie will teleport all of you to Long Island. I want you to be quick, seek the 'help' then defeat this thing and come back. I'll give you a week before the Black Swan comes to get you out of there, does everyone understand?"

There was a chorus of "yes" and "we do"

He smiled and said "Good luck." then he left

For anyone reading this I encourage you to comment, because so far I have none. I hope you keep reading, I'll post again soon.😁