New beginnings

Yuki finally passed 8th standard and enters the 9th standard,(for Japanese it'll be the third year of junior high school) the young adult phrase begins from here.

She was a cute, charming girl. Bright,sparkly eyes with a cute smile. Her long straight hair shone brightly with small fringes in the front. She had a fair face with pink tinted lips. Soft voice with a shy personality, she got a few friends but everyone admired her.

Dressed in a sweet pink frock, she entered her new classroom with her bunny bagpack.

She was nervous at first but later she became more familiar with the class.

Her friends greeted her. The new students looked at her for a moment,mostly the bunny bagpack which most of them felt funny. But they did admired her cuteness.

After meeting and greeting with her friends in the new session, she sat beside her best friend, Aiko. They both were besties from childhood.

Everyone chatted and played till the class bell rang.

The class teacher entered the room and everyone greeted "Good morning Teacher!"

[1st part!!!^^ going to update very soon! Please support me ^^ the story as it'll go on ,i guess it'll steal your hearts if you like cute love stories uwu, (jungkook is going to come soon btw😎) thanks for reading!♡]