chapter fourty-five

Start from the beginning

❤️💭↗️
77,443 likes
@tharealsydnee: adore me 💕.

"Ouu this my shit" she said as Soul Ties played.

"Mines too,cmon bae" I said as the beat dropped and we started singing.

"Sitting hea staring at yo picture with a slight grin, even though you hate me I know you'll lemme fuck again" I said as I grabbed her chin slightly while singing to her.

"Them soul ties got you stuck again, and ian neva been in love but I swea ta god I wanna love again" I said making her blush as I sang to her.

"Stop it, you making me blush like a jackass" she said and I smirked then kissed her. The light turned green so I drove off making my way to my mama crib.

-

"Hey Sydnee Pooh" Li Li said getting in the backseat.

"Hey Li Li girl" Sydnee said giving her a smile before changing the music.

"Y'all hungry, lemme know now or forever hold your peace" I said and they nodded they head.

"Make a left right hea and get us some canes, you coo wit dat Li?" Sydnee asked.

"Yea thats cool" Li said more into her phone than the conversation.

I pulled into the drive thru and began ordering the food I knew they wanted. After getting the food and paying I made my way to Houston Central Jail.

"Markeyvius can you slow down nigga, you finna make my food fall" Sydnee complained.

"Girl i'm only going 65" I mumbled and she sucked her teeth. I pulled inside the parking lot and she became confused.

"Y'all ready?" I asked and Sydnee furrowed her eyebrows.

"Uh uhn, ima stay and wait fa y'all" Sydnee said nervously.

"Mmcht, girl get cho ass up out dis car. You the one that pressured me into even doing this" I said and she nodded.

"You right" she mumbled then got out the car and waited for us to get out.

She grabbed my hand giving it a tight squeeze before we all started walking inside the building.

"Hello sir, who are y'all here to see?" the lady asked me.

"Miko Wright" I spoke and she nodded then took us to a room and we waited fa him to come sit down.

"Whew boy, my titties sweating i'm scared" Li said and I sucked my teeth.

"Nobody wanna hea that shit bruh" I said then looked over at Sydnee who was zoned out.

Minutes later the door opened and an officer and my dad appeared. The officer took his cuffs off then stood at the door at a good distance.

He sat down and just stared at us fa a minute which started to irritate me.

"So wassup, somebody died or sum?" he said and I shook my head no.

"Oh so y'all miss a nigga?" he said then ran his hand through his hair.

"Cocky" Malia said under her breath.

"Don't nobody miss yo old ass" I said and he chuckled.

"Who dis?" he asked looking over at Sydnee.

"My lady" I said and he smirked looking back and forth at her then me.

"Nice to meet you, and you are?" Sydnee finally spoke.

"Miko" he answered and she nodded her head not knowing what else ta say.

"Li you moved or sum? Cause I know for a fuckin fact my letters travelled to yo mafuckin ass" he said and Malia moved her lips to the side.

"I didn't know how to respond, sorry" she said and he sighed.

"Just write me back li girl, how my wife doing?" he said and I laughed.

"You think that lady thinkin bout you? my mama moved on from yo li clown ass" I said and he mugged me.

"I know my ole lady still love me, get yo hating ass on" he said and I chuckled.

"Why yo li bighead ass not talking" he said and Sydnee dropped her jaw.

"Never did you just call my head big. And i'm not talking because Ion know what to say Miko" she said crossing her arms and I laughed lowly.

"Ion like how you just said my name, youn get to call me that no mo. It's MJ to you" he said and Sydnee chuckled.

"Syd, that's what you may call me" she said giving him a fake smile.

"Nah, bighead is yo name" he said and Sydnee sucked her teeth.

"Times up Wright" the officer said and he rolled his eyes.

"Ima see y'all later right?" he asked and I nodded.

"Fasho" I said and he nodded then gave Malia and I a hug.

"Mane come gimme some love bighead" he said and Sydnee playfully rolled her eyes giving him a side hug.

"Write me the fuck back" he said directly to Malia and she laughed.

"Alright alright" she mumbled then we all started to walk out the room.

____________________________

my bad for not updating 😭 ima do better i promise !