Kookie: Hello...

Tae: Aish, do you miss me that bad? (smiling)

Kookie: What are you talking about? I'm just reading my book.

"He's so cute". Tae thinks to himself.

Tae: I saw your selfie on Weverse, it was very nice

Kookie: I also saw your selfie. You looked like you were very.... busy. (picture in header)

Tae: Kookie-ah, you know that I'm working on my mixtape with Peakboy. We've been working really hard. I can't wait for you to hear it.

Kookie: I'm very proud of you baby. Don't mind me. I was lonely because you weren't here. I've gotten used to being able to spend a lot of time together because of quarantine. You spoiled me. (smiles to himself)

Tae: I can take a break and talk to you for a while. Peakboy stepped out for a phone call.

Kookie: I would like that a lot.

Tae: I miss you too Kookie. Do you remember when we were younger and we first realized our feelings for each other.

Kookie: Ah, Hyung! (embarrassed) That was forever ago.

Tae: You used to be so jealous of my relationship with my other friends. (laughing)

Kookie: Yah! You used to get jealous too. You didn't like how much I idolized Namjoon Hyung. (laughing out loud) You would always try to draw my attention from him to you.

Tae: You were always staring at his thighs! What was I supposed to think. I liked you first, and was afraid you liked Joonie Hyung.

Kookie: I didn't like Namjoon Hyung like that! I just thought he was the most awesome rapper and leader ever. Besides I always thought you were the most handsome out of all seven of us. Don't tell Jin Hyung I said that. He thinks I thought of him as the most handsome until you and I got together. (smirks)

Tae: I know. I won't tell him, if you don't. (smile) I used to stay up at night confiding in Jimin. He would try to encourage me to confess to you. But I was afraid you would reject me, and then our friendship would be ruined.

Kookie: But you confessed right before my graduation day. I was so surprised.

Tae: I was so scared, I thought I was going to throw up. (laughing) I'm so glad Jimin helped me figure out what to say.

**FLASHBACK**

Jimin: Tae, stop whining! All you have to do is get him alone and talk to him.

Tae: What if he hates me? (pouting)

Jimin: I have watched you guys flirting with each other forever. I don't think he is going to hate you, let alone reject you. I think chances are he likes you too. He is very clingy with you and he is always watching you, when he thinks no one is pay attention.

Tae: I'm flirting. I think he is just being his usual happy self. He thinks of me as his "Hyung". (still pouting)

Jimin: I highly doubt he thinks of you as his Hyung. You act younger than he does...

Tae thumps Jimin in the arm.

Tae: Yah!!

Jimin: I mean you guys are on the same level. He hardly ever calls you Hyung. And he is always trying to take care of you, like he is the older one. Plus you guys spend so much time playing games and stuff together.

Tae: I know. That's some of the things that I love about him.

Jimin: Look, Jungkook graduates in less than a week. You should definitely confess before he then. This has been going on for too long.

Tae: What about the other Hyungs? What will they think?

Jimin: Don't worry about them right now. I'm sure they will support you in the long run. Okay. Tomorrow I will arrange for Jungkook to be in the practice room by his self, under the pretense of going over some choreography with him. I will make an excuse to leave, but tell him I will be right back. Then you go in AND, Boom! CONFESS!

Taehyung covers Jimin's mouth with his hands.

Tae: Shhhh! Stop yelling! Ok, ok. I will do it tomorrow. Thank you Jimin for listening to me and help me through this. Will you stay outside the practice room door while I confess just in case something goes wrong?

Jimin: Of course! That's what Soul mates are for!

Jimin pulls Taehyung into a hug.

*******To Be Continued *******

HI guys! This is my first attempt at writing a fanfic. Please bare with me as I try to put into words, all the ideas in my head. BORAHAE 💜💜

Nothing Like US (Taekook) CompleteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara