prelude

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

My master told me that only one thing matters "Strength", you can have love, you can have friends, you can even have a pet but if you're not strong enough you can't have it or even deserve to have it. Yet when he found me when I was 5, he showed weakness. For caring and protecting me, immediately pledging my allegiance to him, all I wanted was to make him happy. Begging him to train me so I wouldn't be a burden, making him work with me, to gain more knowledge. I wanted him to not leave me so, there wasn't another burden for him to worry about. I wanted him to love me.... sooner or later he decided to teach me the efficient way to kill, whether it was a pirate, bounty hunter, or a trained soldier. Breaking through my limitations getting stronger by each battle sometimes not coming back uninjured, I've lost so many things yet I still have my fa..master. It won't matter whether or not my heart stays beating, I'll gladly give it up for him. He has already done so much for me its only right that I give him everything, I can't fail him, failure will never be an option I already failed him once and it caused him to suffer it will not be done by my hand, I won't care how many people die at my hands. we will gain victory through the suffering of others, which will bring him happiness and with the saber that he has given to me.

 we will gain victory through the suffering of others, which will bring him happiness and with the saber that he has given to me

His enemies will be struck down without hesitation. they will look onto my armor and find there is no hope, no Jedi. there is only one true power in this universe the sith.

                                                                                 END TRANSMISSION