Arc 2 Chapter 2

Bold: Internal thoughts/comms                                        Italic: Actions

The two masters of the Force stared at each other with disdain. Their rich past reminded them of scars that had not yet healed. A noticeable vein could be seen popping off the little master, as it was shocking to feel the amount of anger emanating from them.

Dooku: Ah, did you have a blast wriggling your way around like a rat?

Yaddle: I haven't found anything but a horrid stench. By the way, how are your knees?

Dooku: They are doing fine, unlike your fragile spine. Have you found it yet?

Yaddle: Are you sure you are not mistaken? I think your memory is fading with your age.

Dooku: My wisdom grows with age, unlike your childish behavior. One would think you're nothing but a child.

Yaddle: Oh, why change when I get to kick a decrepit old man in the dirt? It's always been my favorite pastime.

both the young Sith and Skywalker looked at each other feeling the unusual tension in the air

yaddle: you are outnumbered, we can do this the easy way

Dooku: I am afraid you are the ones unmatched

yaddle: so the fun way

several guards ran to the sound of the master entrance gleaming past the dust. Spotting the now clinging-to-life queen on the ground shocked at the state of her

Dooku: The Jedi have killed your queen, take your vengeance

yaddle: shit let's get out of here gentlemen

Amidst the chaos, the three individuals activated their lightsabers to protect themselves from the incoming rapid fire. Skywalker grabbed the queen making their way through the tower, determined to find the landing pad outside. However, they encountered several guards who were initiating an oncoming fire. In a display of skill and power, the young Sith and Master Yaddle used their mastery of the Force to push the guards to the ground, rendering them unconscious.

The three activated their lightsabers deflecting, the rapid-fire as they ran through exit leading outside. Meeting several guards, shocked by the intruders, quickly, the young Sith as well as master yaddle used the force to push them off the ledge easily dealing with t

(y/n): Ashoka and the clones should arrive shortly

suddenly they all felt a strong presence arrive

yaddle: Dooku...

Master Yaddle ignited her lightsaber as Count Dooku dashed forward to strike at Skywalker. The little Jedi was able to block the lightsaber strike just inches from his face. Reacting quickly the young Sith then leaped forward, attempting to strike at Dooku's head, hastily ducking, backtracking a few feet. Master Yaddle and her Padawan readied themselves for Dooku's next move.

As Dooku looked on, he noticed the young Sith and Yaddle took offensive stances. Rather than simply defending themselves, they appeared ready to obliterate their adversary.

yaddle: just like we practiced

(y/n): yes master

The young Sith and Master Yaddle engage in fierce combat against the dark lord. The young moves swiftly, striking around the lower base of Dooku, forcing him to defend against the rash strikes. Master Yaddle, presence was evident as she jumped on the shoulder of the young Sith, blocking the overhead attacks, simultaneously with the young Sith's strikes.