126 | 百二十六 | Young K

Younghyun and Wonpil were making breakfast for themselves, simple sandwiches. The younger boy cracked a smile when he saw his boyfriend being happy and having fun with Junhyeok. They seemed to get along.

Younghyun hit the chopping board to make his friend come back to his senses and not daydream because they all were pretty hungry. He sighed as he put another ready sandwich on the plate.

Suddenly they both hear screams. As their eyes widen, they turn around to see what was happening. Dowoon and Junhyeok running away in panick and jumping on a table. As the screams get louder the two who were busy making food approached the frightened boys.

There they see a giant spider on the floor.

Wonpil with a slice of bread in his hand and Younghyun with a knife with strawberry jam on it. They both look confused about what should they do. What was the best way to approach the spider and not to show that they were a bit scared.

Jae got curious about what was happening inside the house. He walked inside and walked towards the four. When he saw the spider on the floor he screamed in his high pitched voice which made all of them almost lose their hearing.

He accidentally ran into Younghyun and when he saw the knife, he backed off, still aware of the spider and asked "What the heck is that knife for, you murdered somebody?"

"Yeah and this is the blood of my auntie's strawberries" he answered going back to the kitchen to put away the knife while Wonpil was getting a glass and a sheet of paper to take care of the spider.

"Where are you going don't leave me baby I'm scAred?!" Dowoon whined while hugging the older boy who got stuck with him on the table.

"sUngJin??!!" Junhyeok screamed for his boyfriend to come and rescue them but unfortunately he was outside chopping the wood and didn't hear them.

Wonpil came back with his rescue tools. When he saw Jae hiding behind Younghyun's back he smirked and as he was bending down he said "Jaebri looks so cute together"

Jae's cheeks got pomped up as he tried to say something back but Younghyun's battle skills were faster. He grabbed the nearest thing he saw, which was broom, and he hit Wonpil with it.

Dust started floating in the air as the younger male lost his balance and almost fell onto the spider "nO baby don't die please" Dowoon said, worrying about his boyfriend who got hit by a broom.

Wonpil looked at Younghyun with his dead glare, sighed and got back to the rescue. He put the glass away and focused on the paper. When the spider got on it, he slowly lifted it up making everyone hold their breaths. Then suddenly, subtly, the paper folds making Wonpil drop it in panick.

It landed near Younghyun's feet and Jae got scared so he jumped on his back. The younger tried to keep his balance and get away from the spider, he caught Jae and piggybacked him. Wonpil was ready to jump on the nearest chair if the spider dared to move.

Then Sungjin walks in, completely unaware of what was happening. He saw the mess and got confused. Junhyeok pointed on the ground where the spider was. Sungjin all calm and chill approached the spider, took the sheet of paper and let the poor being outside the window.

The happiness filled the house as Junhyeok with Dowoon got off the table to hug their loved ones. Sungjin asked why was Younghyun piggybacking Jae but no one seemed to listen.

"You're the best" Junhyeok said as he hugged Sungjin and kissed his cheek.

"I saw that you tried your best I'm proud" Dowoon hugged Wonpil being all happy.

"Is it okay now?" the older boy asked.

"It's always okay when you're near" Dowoon shoved his face into Wonpil's neck.

Meanwhile Younghyun was standing on the side piggybacking his crush. Jae saw all the love and felt a little softer than usual. He hugged Younghyun and basically lied on his back which made the younger panick on the inside.

He wanted to catch some air so he walked outside with the there boy. "Where are we going?" Jae asked, his delicate voice tingling Younghyun's ear.

"We're going on a walk" Younghyun smiled to himself.

"..Am I not too heavy for you?" Jae got worried about Younghyun's back. Although he didn't look like it, Jae was pretty heavy.

"No, I'm fine don't worry. Enjoy your time" Younghyun chuckled as he looked up at the sky.

Jae looked at his cheerful face and sadly smiled "You're so lovely. Your crush must be so lucky, I'm getting jealous"

Younghyun looked down, trying to hide his big smile and light pink cheeks "Your crush is lucky too" he said with quiet shaky voice.

On Jae's pale cheeks, a rose-color blush painted itself. He was speechless as his mind went blank leaving only one thought. The idea to confess to Younghyun right now. He fought with himself. He already had plan to confess on his birthday but this moment was so perfect.

Younghyun didn't hear any response so he thought that he said something bad. "Sorry for that.."

Those few words made Jae come back to reality "N-no what are you sorry for Bri? I should be sorry for starting this topic I probably made you uncomfortable" he mentally facepalmed as he realized that he let slip the perfect chance to confess.

"No it's okie" Younghyun responded with a soft voice.

Jae smiled to himself as he sighed. His hands clenched in fists as he started lightly hitting Younghyun on his back "Why am I always getting soft with you??" he awkwardly laughed, regretting that he said it out loud. But when he heard the other boy laughing as well he couldn't help but smile.

"..Maybe we should head back?" said Younghyun as he stopped and turned around.

"Okay, let me just go down" Jae didn't want to burden younger.

"No don't worry it's not so far away"

"But I want to get down"

Younghyun laughed at the cute behavior of the older boy and obeyed. Their way back to the house was quiet.

Too quiet.

And Jae, being Jae we all know must've said something stupid and that's what he did.

"Wow you're in the same forest as me?" he said. Younghyun processed what did he just heard but after a few seconds he realized that it was better not to think much.

"Oh wow you're completely right" he said with his monotone voice, keeping blank face. When Jae looked at him, it was so hilarious to him he bursted out in laugh, making Younghyun chuckle as well.

At this point they were already visible from the house "Where were you two?!" Wonpil yelled at them "Why didn't you say anything?!"

"You didn't say anything about the blueberries as well!?" Younghyun yelled back

"That's why you nagged at me and then I see you doing the same thing you hypocrite!??"

Jae started chuckling as Sungjin walked onto the scene "Okay, guys calm down. We need to think about dinner"

"Brian can make us dinner, he can cook" Wonpil said.

"You're going to help me" Younghyun responded. He won't let his friend away with this insult. Wonpil shrugged his shoulders and walked into the house.