5 | ご | Jae

Noise. It's all so noisy. People pass each other by in a hurry. It's pretty normal in a city, near the train station. Jae, seeing all those adults, some of them almost crashing into him, they remind him of his parents. They are always rushing or working. Jae almost never talks with them and if so, the conversation seems pointless. Things gotten worse since they found out about his boyfriend - Sungjin. It's all because of his friend - Younghyun. It seems to be his fault. Jae liked him, but now, Kang is the person that he hates the most.
Blue sky and bright sun fills up the gloomy city with colours and light. Jae's head is full of thoughts about how will Dowoon's arrival change his life. Will that really change it though? He can't keep his mind clear with all this stuff going on. He pulls out his phone to text his cousin, that he will come soon.
As Jae was crossing the street, something happened. Something hit him. Suddenly the whole world turned upside down. All the noise suddenly vanished. All he could hear was high pitched sound. Everything hurt him. Pain got worse as he hit the ground. He saw a car, then a crowd of people. Jae's headache made him almost cry and shout, but he couldn't catch a single breath. His body became so heavy, especially eyelids, closing and making him fall asleep.
The last thing he saw was a bunch of abandoned roses laying on the ground next to him. Why do they remind him of something really important to him? What was that memory? Everything became so blurry in just a few seconds. All he could do, was to wish that someone will help him..