108 | 百八 | Wonpil

Wonpil was patiently waiting for the others to come, sitting on the bench and checking his social media. Nothing new was there so he started getting bored but then a familiar voice greeted him. He searched for the source of the sound and saw his boyfriend waving at him from the distance, Jae following him.

"Hi pillie~" Dowoon spared him a warm smile, then kissed his cheek which made Jae groan in disgust.

"Hi guys" Wonpil greeted the two, chuckling a bit because of Jae's behavior.

"Sungjin still isn't there-?" the eldest asked but a sudden grip on his shoulder interrupted and startled him a bit.

"I'm here, sorry if you waited long"

"No, we just arrived it's okay" said Dowoon trying to comfort the older.

"So now that everybody arrived, we can go" said Wonpil as he started to lead them. Dowoon walked up to him and grabbed his hand, which made both of them smile. Jae grimaced when he saw the couple in front of him being all lovey-dovey, it reminded him of that one time he hung out with Younghyun.

He made himself jealous on purpose, missing the boy. Jae sighed and continued on walking forward and focused himself on the things they were passing by.

°•♡•°

"Wait, here??" said Jae in disbelief. He stood in front of the place to which Wonpil led them.

"Yeah, something wrong?" asked Kim.

"Uhh, this is a shop for children, a toy shop. I don't think there will be anything I can get him?" Jaehyung kept being fussy and stubborn. He wanted to give Younghyun something special that would remind the younger of him.. Not a stupid toy..?

"Listen Jae, I've known him for the most of my life and I know that he would love everything you would buy him from there. Plus, we can go somewhere else if you won't find anything" Wonpil patted the older in the arm, chuckling a bit because he knew what kind of gifts his friend loved to get, which might've sounded weird to Jae.

They stepped inside of the shop, Jae already wanted to go back and search somewhere else, Dowoon clung onto his boyfriend who was clearly familiar with the assortment of the shop and Sungjin who as soon as he stepped inside, walked out saying that he had a vision of a perfect gift.

Jae was fussy about everything he saw. He almost walked around the whole shop when his attention was caught by some keychains. He walked up closer and took one of them in his hand. It was a little red plush fox. Jae smiled, he remembered that one time when Younghyun forgot his keys to home and then whined that he needs a nice keychain. 'I don't think he got himself one since then and even if he did, I think he will like this one. Plus, he looks a bit like a fox, those cute black eyes and the shape of his face- Perfect gift, Wonpil you aren't as stupid as it seems' he thought.

When he was searching for his friends another thing made him look closer at it. Another fox-themed thing - a silicone cover for airpods. Jae smirked when he reminded himself of that one moment when Younghyun dropped them and thought that he broke them, but fortunately it was just the battery which runned low at the time. It might actually help him not break them at another time when he will drop them, which was quite likely to happen with his slippery hands.

°•♡•°

"Ohw Pillie look~" said Dowoon as he showed his boyfriend a plush doll which he found cute.

"Oh it's adorable~ Just like you" Wonpil grinned seeing red ears of the other one

"Shh, I'm showing you the plushie, not the reason to complement me" Dowoon lightly hit the older in a playful way. He enjoyed the compliments, but didn't want to admit it which Wonpil exactly knew.

"Is that the one you want to buy for Brian?"

"I think so.. Do you think he'll like it??" replied Dowoon.

"Of course he will. I'm sure he will love anything he would get from you because he likes you so much, so don't worry sweetie" Wonpil ruffled his boyfriend's hair, which made both of them giggle.

"And what will you get him Pillie?" asked Dowoon who was curious what his boyfriend will get for his best friend. The youngest really admired their friendship and even if he didn't have that strong bond with anyone, he wished that he will create one soon.

"Uhh, something that he didn't receive from me yet" Wonpil looked at the ceiling trying to think what would he buy for Younghyun. "Actually I didn't think about a certain thing, maybe I should look around the shop because nothing comes up" he chuckled.

°•♡•°

"Hey snake-" said Jae as he approached the boy. He was a bit surprised by what things did he have in his shopping basket. There were some rainbow socks, more plasters, a kit with playdough..? and- wait were those sheet masks??

"What is it?" Wonpil asked as he tried to hide the things he was going to buy for his friend.

"Uhh, I just wanted to ask if he will like those.." Jae showed the younger the keyring and the cover.

"Oh, wow? I didn't know they are selling such things here. He will definitely love it, don't worry"

"Are you 100% sure?? I won't forgive you if he won't like it, because I want to get out of here as fast as I can hearing this music on loop" said Jae as he pointed at one of the speakers from which were playing some songs for preschoolers.

Wonpil laughed and didn't say anything. What could he even say? Younghyun would love basically everything Jae would get him, so he didn't need to worry about that.

°•♡•°

When everyone paid for their gifts, they met again in front of the shop.

"What did you get for Younghyunnie hyung, Sungjin??" asked Dowoon while carefully stuffing the plush doll into his backpack.

"I got him this" the older replied while showing a monthly ticket to the gym nearby.

When Wonpil saw the gift, he bursted out in laugh, Dowoon tried not to chuckle because he respected Sungjin's decision and Jae couldn't actually believe that this was the actual present for Younghyun.

"B-but.." the oldest tried to say something but couldn't, he blankly stared in disbelief.

"That's the actual level of Brian" Wonpil laughed even more as he was saying that and patted Jae's arm who felt insulted in some kind of way

"I'm sorry but do not offend the person that is not here"

"Okay Jae calm down, this birthday is going to be as fun as never" said Wonpil wiping the tears of joy from his eyes.

"I hope so" Jae sighed as he hid the things he bought for Younghyun.

'I hope you will like it.. I chose it by my heart you know?'