73 | ななじゅうさん | Jae

Jae was looking at his phone, scrolling through his messages with Younghyun. Some strange feeling appeared when he thought of them, spending their time, only by themselves. He shook his head 'I'm just a cool friend, who's just coming over, to comfort his friend. Nothing special', he thought while walking towards Brian's house.

In the meantime, Kang was chilling in his bed, being sure that Jae was just messing with him. 'How could he know my address?' he smirked but his euphoria was suddenly stopped by a glimpse of realization that shot through his mind. 'Oh shit. He d o e s know my address. I told it to him. He wrote it down. Oh my fucking God I cannot believe in myself.' without wasting more time he quickly stood up, run up to the mirror, fixed his hair and looks, then looked outside the window.

"Oh fuck he's already here" he whispered to himself. Anxiety taking control of him. 'Why did I ask him for that? I'm so stupid-' his thoughts were interrupted by a sound of doorbell. He rushed down the stairs. 'Good that there's no one home except me. Tho, is it good or bad..?? Gosh there's nothing you can be sure of when it comes to Jaehyung Park' he sighed as he opened the door.

°•♡•°

Both of them were sitting on the edge of Younghyun's bed, next to each other. Brian's mind was full of thoughts 'Why is he here? He really came here just because I just felt like it?? But why??' he kept asking himself those type of questions, averting looking at Jae.

Jaehyung was starting to get bored. He wanted to do something. He didn't come here just to sit in silence. He stood up, sit further on the bed, looked at the other male and showed him that he can lie with him. Brian replied with a 'wtf' type of look.

"What is this type of reaction, you said you wanted cuddles" Jae pouted, still inviting him to a hug. "Come here" he smiled, trying to convince the other one.

Younghyun didn't believe what actually was happening and just lied in his arms. A warm smile appeared on both of their faces, thought they didn't see them.

"Is it comfy?" asked Jae while hugging the other one. Brian was melting inside, he thought that his heart will fall out of his ribs.

"Yeah, of course" he replied. Jae smirked and stayed silent. It was so warm and exactly what Younghyun needed at the time. He was quite tired and closed his eyes, to rest a bit.

Jaehyung looked at the other one. His eyes closed, he looked like a prince. Jae anxiously chewed his bottom lip, he knew why he was so happy that he's with the other one but still didn't want to admit it. He felt the blush covering his cheeks but still ignored it as well as his feelings, trying to play dumb. Well, he couldn't. The way the younger laid down, cuddled in his arms felt so right, he wanted it last eternity. What if he did something more? A little tease, a playful act of affection towards Younghyun. Jae made sure he was sleeping, tilting his head and glaring at the boy's features. His cherry lips and chubby cheeks, sharp chin and prince-like appearance, he looked so perfect in older's eyes. Just by looking at his face, Jae felt so happy that he was the one who younger turned to when asking for cuddles.

Jaehyung didn't want to admit that Younghyun made him feel that way, he himself wasn't sure what was that feeling and tried to deny it everytime he thought about it. The way he always got cheered up after hearing his voice, found himself wanting to hug him out of nowhere and to laugh with.

But maybe it's just how friends act towards each other? It's normal to show affection to the person which is important to you.. right? Maybe if he checked it... If his heart will flutter, cheeks will flame and a smile wouldn't come of his face- It sounded like a good idea. The younger was sleeping so it wouldn't affect him in any way, right?