120 | 百二十 | Young K

Their time on this beautiful journey passed by peacefully, but for Younghyun it was painfully boring. How long can you drive there? He got up to ask how much time they had left until they would arrive. Unfortunately that was the moment when Sungjin hit the brakes.

*boom*

was all the five of them heard. They all looked at the direction from which the sound came. Jae could already tell what might had happened. Worried, he got out of the car and opened the boot. He found there knocked out Younghyun, clutching on his head and whining from the pain.

Jae panicked and tried to help him. "H-hey Younghyun you there? Everything okay??" he asked him while snapping his fingers in front of the younger boy's face, trying to catch his attention.

No reply, Jae tried to get him out of the boot. He carefully grabbed him and slowly started pulling him out of it. He noticed that Younghyun might hardly hit the ground with his legs so he called for someone to help him.

Junhyeok got out of the car and helped him. They both carefully placed Younghyun on the ground.

Jae crouched next to him "Everything's okay?" he asked with soft voice, being worried about the boy.

Younghyun looked at him, smirked and pointed at the ground. "Look, that's a rock" he said and started giggling ironically, holding his head and furrowing. Jae was confused and didn't know what to do with the male in front of him.

Wonpil and Dowoon got out of the car and walked up to the victim of Sungjin's driving. The shorter one was calm about it, unlike the younger who also started being concerned.

"Hyung are you hurt?" asked Dowoon as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Oh Dowoonie hi" replied Youghyun as Dowoon patiently waited for the response.

"Come on, just get up already. It's just a half of a brain cell." Wonpil walked up to his friend reaching out to him, but the older rejected his help.

"bUT MY LAST HALF" he exclaimed desperately. "Look that's a tree" Younghyun's finger pointed at the forest in front of them "Look that's a puddle" this time he looked at the lake near them.

Jae was starting to lose all his hopes as he freaked out worried about the younger. Junhyeok helped Younghyun stand up and assisted him to the house, Sungjin took their bags and followed them along with Dowoon who volunteered to help him.

"I-is he going to be okay??" Jae asked Wonpil "Why are you so calm??"

"Look, you can't kill that guy. He lived through worse things don't worry he'll be okay" the shorter replied, patting his back.

Jae sighed and decided to join the others. He hoped that Younghyun didn't
hurt himself too much and that he'll be okay. Was his worry too visible??

..Even if so, Younghyun didn't notice basically anything happening around him.