94 | くじゅうよん | Young K

Younghyun rolled out of his bed, his sleepy eyelids coming together on their own, when suddenly pain in his leg came back. He massaged the bruised place and remembered what happened.

When he tried to kill this stupid mosquito which kept him up for the most of the night, he threw at it the first thing he grabbed.. which happened to be his phone.

When he was making the shot, he slipped and fell off the bed, hitting his leg. Also, he felt really sorry that he woke up Wonpil - he knew he acted like a dumbass, not a good friend. He got up and trying to ignore the ache, got ready for school.

°•♡•°

Younghyun didn't feel well that day, so he decided that this time he'll go to school by bus. He checked the time table and the one with number 2 was the best option.

When he got into it, it was already crowded so he stood there trying to find his place. Suddenly his phone buzzed - Wonpil messaged him.

wormpill

brian I'm at school already
where r u???

I'm sitting here
Crying in a prom dress
Jk jk
2

2??
kay
...
where r u

2
I just said that

but u r not here
Brian istg stop joking

I'm literally sitting there

NO YOU'RE NOT
BRIAN IM SO FED UP
WHERE R U

ISTG
2.

YOU'RE N O T THERE

KFNSKXNZKXHDYXYXGXDHGXJEKXJ

In this second, Brian noticed that there was another friend of his in the bus. It was Jae. The older approached him and said hello. Younghyun turned off his phone, trying to ignore the messages from, already irritated by the moment, Wonpil.

WHAT IS IT
SMTH MORE FKIN IMPORTANT THAN UR STUPID ASS JOKES
U AREN'T ON THE SECOND FLOOR
SO STOP
JESUS WE DON'T EVEN HAVE CLASSES THERE
FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY R U EVEN GOING THERE
OH RIGHT
U R NOT
CUZ U AREN'T THERE
BRIAN I FREAKIN WALKED THROUGH THE WHOLE SCHOOL FOR LIKE 2 TIMES
AND I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN UR GAY ASS
WHERE TF R U
>:CCCCC
U STILL AREN'T THERE
BRIAN ISTG
STOP JOKING
*delivered*

°•♡•°

Jae was really happy for getting to talk with Younghyun. Furthermore another memories showed up and he couldn't wait to share those good news with his friends.

"Hey Brian!" he said, widely smiling and showing his cheerfulness.

"Hi Jae.." Younghyun was a bit surprised by his sudden appear there, he never met him in a bus before - maybe he wasn't paying too much attention..?

"You remember when you shared your lunch with me, because I forgot mine??" asked Jae full of enthusiasm.

"Uhuh-" Brian tried to recall the memory from his mind "Oh you're right, I did share it with you one day"

"Yeah!! And my memories are coming back. This is such a great feeling-" suddenly, he almost fell at the other boy. The driver hit the brakes really hard, making the whole bus lean forward. Jae's hand landed on Younghyun's chest and in one second they were basically laying one on another.

'Oh shit, too close'

they both thought, as their cheeks got covered with a strong blush.