69 | るくじゅうく | Sungjin

! ! warning ! !

this chapter includes a slight smut which I'll mark by 》...《, so that those of you who don't like it can pass

and those of you who like it, you can all thank bluegoda :^)

"hEy wRiTe a sMuT fOr 69 cHaPtEr"
...
I think you can exactly tell what happened then hahah

so, okay, that's it,
enjoy!♡

°•♡•°

Sungjin put his phone down and waited impatiently for Junhyeok to come, repeating their last conversation in his head. He couldn't get the boy out of his head. He thought about their relationship. 'I think i love you' - those words echoed in his mind, leaving him puzzled. This 'think' part.. Sungjin got a bit anxious about it. It sounded weird to him, like it shouldn't be there. But- confessing through the phone?? He couldn't think straight as the thoughts rushed through his head.

Sungjin was laying on his bed and trying to think out a solution to his situation. But everytime he tried, he ended up smiling at every memory of the boy. The way he laughed, how passionate he was about things he liked and enjoyed, his way of comforting and sweet words he said. Junhyeok was like an angel to him.

Also the way he confessed- It looked like an accident.. Or did he bring the topic on purpose? Any possible scenario looked so cute to him, Junhyeok playing the main role. Was it a long-term crush? It must had been so hard for him then.. Still he didn't give up and somehow got Sungjin's socials.

How did Junhyeok remember every little detail about the older? Sungjin always was the shy one and didn't have much friends. He had only a few.. Junhyeok being one of them.

Sungjin tried recalling the moments of his life, where he had the boy by his side. Soon he noticed how the younger always were there for him and how he tried his best to not disappoint his friend.

It made his heart flutter as the impatience for the visit grew.

°•♡•°

Quiet knock made Sungjin rush to the door. He opened them and saw there a boy who he had been waiting for.

Junhyeok was actually really nervous by the moment. The person he always appreciated, his crush, to who he confessed even though he didn't want him to know about it. It was supposed to be the way to let out his emotions, he didn't want Sungjin to know it.

He regretted it then, but now, when he saw that the older also may feel something more for him, he was calmer. Still, it was their first meeting after they confessed to each other. Did Sungjin confess to him though..?

This little word which stuck in the middle of the sentence made the doubts in Junhyeoks mind grew more and more. But- he said that they were almost a couple.. Maybe his dream could actually come true?

But also, it might turn out that Sungjin changed his mind, which would be really awkward - that's why Junhyeok was so nervous. When the door opened he looked into the other male's eyes "Um.. Hi Sungjin" he shyly started chewing his bottom lip.

"Hi, come in" Sungjin welcomed the other one. "How are you? Aren't you cold? It's really windy outside"

"Oh, I'm good and no it's okay" Junhyeok replied, surprised a bit because of how caring the older was. The flat was silent - were they only by themselves?