Chapter 33

The struggle continues,Nature versus Human and Women versus Demons..
Hope the righteous wins...

        "Hi." I'm met with a heart warming smile from Klaus as I shut my locker and I immediately gasp, noticing the immense change he had on.

           "What'd you think?" He chuckles, plucking the leather jacket with a huge goofy grin.

         I shake my head and run my fingers through my hair. "Um...I think you're going to be in a shit ton of trouble with your principal."

           "Good thing. Think she'll get me detention?"

           "For the entire session." I crack up as we begin down the hallway.

          "No problem as long as you're there."

                                         ×××

         I stare at the insulting words that had been scribbled on the bathroom walls by hypocritical cowards. They didn't actually have the guts to walk up to me and say such shitty words so they used the bathroom walls as their out.

      My eyes assess each word, unable to take the idea that they actually referred to me.

        Slut. Bitch! Whore.

       Taking a huge breath, I stalk towards the huge mirror in the bathroom, splashing up water on my face from one of the taps located in front of the mirror. I take a hard grip on the sides of the sink and lock eyes with myself in the mirror.

         "Their mom is a whore."

          .Niklaus.

        I chuckle, tossing a tennis ball towards the wall, just to have it bouncing back in my direction where my hands were already aimed for a catch.

        "Dude, we should do something this weekend," Shawn suddenly pipes up, taking a huge bite from his sub. "How about we go to that cabin your parents own? We could throw a party there."

          "Oh really? Would you finally introduce me to your girlfriend over there?" I tease him, tossing the ball towards his direction.

          He shrugs. "Maybe."

       Raven suddenly stomps into the cafeteria, making an entrance no one in the entire fucking room could miss. "It's so funny, right?!"

        Her yelling sends so many people murmuring and I watch her, utterly speechless.

          "Who got her mad now?"

         Taylor dramatically gets up from her table and pivot towards me. "Get a leash on your dog, Klaus! There's only so much drama we could endure."

         "Now I think the words written on those fucking walls are twisted!" Raven yells, giving everyone something else to focus on. "So you all are so hypocritical that you can't walk up to me and spit out those trash but instead, would go ahead and write it on the walls?"

          "Uh...Raven?" Taylor waves a hand, drawing attention back to herself as she approaches Raven. "I'm pretty sure no one cares because everything written on those walls are true."

         "So why isn't...'Taylor Cooper is such a slut' there?" Raven challenges, taking a step closer to Taylor. "It's obviously no secret that you throw yourselves at practically every boy...no shame included."

        Taylor stares at her with a locked jaw, wanting to stand her ground. "You have no idea what you're talking about."

         "Oh, don't I?" Raven chuckles without humour. "You think no one has been noticing how you've been throwing yourself at Larson? What? He was so good the first time that you couldn't let him go."

       Half the cafeteria turn to look at me now.

          "Go to hell." Taylor breathes out.

        "Where the hell do you think I'm coming from?" Raven's reply is totally badass as she takes one more step, causing Taylor to take faltering steps in return.

         "Get the shit Cooper and tell your posses. You go after me again and I'll hit where it really hurts, and fucking define yourself first before you try going after others self esteem...you think you've got no limits? It's a pretty good thing you know me now. Don't push me...bitch."

         Raven ends the fight by bumping shoulders with Taylor, heading for the lunch lady like nothing just happened.

         "Damn! Your girl's hot." Shawn smirks.

       "Shut up." I say, leaving the table to go meet Raven.

          Taylor's steps weren't motivated by anything as she stood there with no movement or words. Practically everyone had returned to what they were doing now except her.

       "Yeah...thanks." Raven smiles at the lunch lady, locking a strand of hair behind her ear.

         "What the hell Raven?!" My voice comes out louder than I intended for it to but she acts like she couldn't care less.

           "Have you tasted this sandwich?" She asks, mouthful as she lets the food melt on her tongue. "It's amazing. We should go get ice cream or something after school, you in?"

         I'm annoyed by her ignorance towards the question I had asked. "You didn't have to go that far."

           "You think that's going too far?" She smirks, heading towards a table. "I guess you really thought it was just a cool line when I said I've got no limits too."

      She grabs her can of soda after settling her food down and tips it open.

           "You literally humiliated her." I go on, trying to make her see the wrong path in her actions.

            "If you think what I did to her  was humiliating...well maybe you should break some rules and enter the girls bathroom to see how they like me," She snarls and goes ahead to toss her can at me, soaking up my shirt. "Thanks for ruining lunch."

         I watch as she walks away and finally notice Taylor had disappeared from her previous position. Damn school.

       .Ravenna.

         Crap! I make a stop at a diner after school to get something in my stomach. I wasn't going to let some wannabe mean girl and a guy I actually brought myself to care about stop me from getting food. My basic rule when I was in middle school was 'get food in and then crush 'em all'.

         The diner is basically lively and I feel welcomed into a whole new world of junk food as I step in. I walk up to the counter and wait for the worker behind the desk to finish talking to the person behind walls before taking my order.

     He ends his conversation with the individual and works through the register before glancing at me.  "Hey! Good afternoon, what can I get...you?!" His sentence is ended in awe when he lifts his head and I nod my head, knowing why.

          "Hi Riv," I give a tight lipped smile. "Yeah, make that a double cheese burger, milkshake and some fries."