Chapter 32

Our souls met long before our eyes did...

         "You're back so soon?" Jenna gasps, when I make my return from school. "No pretty girl to ruin her face?"

         My lips tempt to lift up at that comment as Taylor's well painted face comes to view. "They're no longer pretty."

         I sluggishly stroll towards the staircase, my bag slacking behind me. Klaus' words don't leave my head, even when I try convincing myself I didn't give a shit about others opinion and never will. I was female. What was the big deal with it? If there was one other thing I hated more than alcohol, it was sexist assholes!

         I don't bother taking off my uniform before getting on my bed and covering up with sheets. I'm utterly consumed by my thoughts that I don't realize when I drift off to sleep, thinking how much of an asshole guys are.

            "Raven?!" I'm awakened by loud banging on my door and I reflexively stretch over in bed, just to end up with my butt on the hard wood floor. "Someone's here to see you!"

         I'm instantly wearing an irritated expression thinking of the moronic being who could actually be so important that I had to be interrupted from my sleep.

         "Raven?!" Jenna's voice comes on again when I don't give a reply.

         Tired, I give a sigh and lick my now dry lips. "Give me a second. I'll be down soon."

           I don't get a reply after that and I'm swiftly pulling off my uniform to get a quick shower. Not that anyone's opinion mattered but I felt irritated with myself. Plus it had rained earlier and everywhere was a little chilly. An oversized hoodie and shorts couldn't do anyone harm.

         "Uh...Jenna?" I lift my brow at her when I get downstairs and literally find no strange face within the four cornered walls of my living room.

        "He's outside." She absent mindedly replies me, going into the kitchen.

         He? Was it Klaus? Jenna hadn't met him before so it was probably him. I felt stupid for being all giddy just to see one boy who had been awfully blunt to me just a few hours ago.

       I step on to my porch, not bothering to get anything on my feet apart from the ankle socks I had on. My eyes come in contact with blue eyes and while my heart drops at the disappointment, my eyes make anticlockwise movement.

         "Hey Levi."

   .Niklaus.

        My anger doesn't seem to settle as I hit at my wall even more. Creating no damage to the perfectly painted wall seems to infuriate me even more, making me take a harder punch at the wall. I hear the cracking of bones at that moment and while I hurt badly...nothing could match up to the fact that I fucked up big time today.

         "Klaus? Man, what the..." Shawn's eyes meet mine when he takes in the mess that is my room. My notes were everywhere. My lamps destroyed, my study desk broken...every fucking decoration was messed up now.

         "Get out." I growl lowly under my breath, letting out huge pants.

         "Dude, are you okay?..."

        "I said get out!!" I roar even more loudly this time and Shawn trembles, fumbling with the door to get out. I have one more swing at the wall and give out a loud cry.

               Fuck Love, right?

     .Ravenna.

         "What are you doing here Levi?" I inquire, folding up my arms. I was beyond angry that my expectations had shot up for nothing. Why would Klaus show up anyway? I wasn't expecting some grand gesture where he walks up to my porch with roses, a box full of chocolate while and a whole glee club hidden in my bushes, waiting for the right moment to jump out.

         "Well...you kind of haven't called recently ever since..."

       I nod my head, knowing full well what he was going on about. I hadn't been in contact with him ever since our 'bar' date.

         I clear my throat, looking him straight in the eye. "I've been busy."

           "You've got to have a few minutes to spare..." He takes a few steps closer to me, almost closing the gap between us. "I kind of just miss you."

      He locks a strand of hair behind my ear, his fingers hanging around a little longer than usual. I stare up into his beautiful blue eyes, taking in the movements as they size up my lips and then move back to my eyes. His lips seem to go through a slow motion as he licks and bites on his lower lip, tempting me.

       I shut my eyes for a brief second and Klaus' soft lips come into view. On my neck, pressing against my ears, wetting against my own lips...

       I open my eyes and Levi's already leaning in for a kiss.

         "You should go home." I say, cutting him out of his trance. His eyes fly open and he stares at me in utmost horror.

        "What do you mean I should go home? I want to be with you." He grabs onto my fingers, dangling on to them.

      My phone immediately beeps In my pocket and I pull it out, staring at the screen. Unbothered to ask myself where the hell Sean got my number from...my eyes lie on one of the texts I had gotten from him about Klaus. I swiftly shove my phone back into my pocket and jerk my hand away from Levi, going in to stuff my feet in boots.

          "Go home. Levi." I emphasize even more this time, running down my front steps to get to my motorcycle.

         "Where the hell are you going?!"

       I ignore his question, roaring my bike to life. He always had to be so fucking dramatic. I had no idea which he I was referring to at this point.

    .Niklaus.

      Time seems to pass faster as I lie there on my scattered bed, going through the events of the day and how I'd ruined everything by opening my stupid mouth. My door suddenly goes ajar and while I expected Sean or Elsie to be there so I could yell again. Raven stood there inside, leaning against the door frame with folded arms.

           "Please go." I mumble, probably the dumbest words at that moment. I had no control today.

          "No," She takes a step forward and kicks the door shut with those combat boots of hers. I assess her, taking in to notice, her over sized purple hoodie, the short black denim jeans she had on and those damn boots.

        She stalks towards me and gives me a light punch on the shoulder. "So... you're chicken?"

       I shrug her off and grumble. "Don't call me that?"

          "What? Chicken?!" She repeats the word and I don't fail to catch the humour behind her tone. "What? I yell and punch you and you fuck up everywhere like this?!"

        I reflexively bolt upright and tower over her, just how it should be. "Stop talking."

         "Or what? You're going to hit me? You can try," She sneers, giving me a hard shove. "C'mon hit me!"

        I brush my fingers through my hair and let out a heavy breath. "Stop talking Raven."

          "I'll stop if you hit me! You can't?! C'mon! I'm here! All yours! Just hit me!"

          I grab her behind the neck and shove her closer to myself. "I said...stop talking."

         She shrugs and whispers back. "Don't feel like it."

         I'm utterly frustrated by her reaction and to avoid any sort of wrong move on my part, I crash my lips to hers to shut her up. She immediately melts against my lips, letting out a simple moan.

          "You didn't say where." I whisper against her lips.

          "Shut up." She hushes me, sucking on my bottom lip. I swiftly lift her by the waist and she locks her legs around mine, her lips not leaving my own.