He finished and looks at Yerim with a sympathetic look on her face.

Namjoon and Yerim's relationship was a lot different than the others. Nobody really saw it but they would always help each other out during hard times. Yerim was sort of a 2nd leader to the group and would always help Namjoon lead.

"Namjoon you're an amazing leader." She smiled at him as he managed a weak smile back.

"It might be hard to believe this but you are the reason we are BTS. I understand that you carry a lot on your back but you shouldn't feel like you have to."

"No matter what everybody supports you. You aren't perfect, but neither am I, or Jin, Tae, Jimin, hell not even PD nim. We are all here to help each other and support each other. Trust me, one day you'll see yourself and realize how amazing of a person you are."

When Yerim finished Namjoon smiled with a little bit of tears in his eyes. Before he could say thank you, Yerim walked over and took him into her embrace.

His eyes widened and he didn't move but he eventually adapted to the new feeling and contact.

"Thank you." Was all he could mutter.

"Anytime."

Per-debut encounter~

As the preparation of their debut was almost done, everybody had a day to themselves. No practices scheduled and nothing they had to do, so they all went and did separate things.

Yerim was planning to train in the practice room, but she decided to go out and go to the library.

She would go to the library whenever she had the time and wasn't practicing, but that was very rare. Books seemed to calm her and she loved fantasy stories.

She decided to go to a different library than her usual one since she had the time. It was a little bit of a farther walk but it was worth it in her eyes.

She walked in and realized it would take a while to find the fantasy section.

At least I have time. And it's a good chance for me to explore around here.

She scanned through each aisle and ended up in the kids section without realizing it.

She almost bumped into a baby but apologized and speed walked away.

After about 10 minutes she stumbled into the non fiction section.

"I'm so close." She whispered to herself.

She stopped herself and decided to look through some of the books.

She grabbed the first book that caught her eye and quickly scanned through it.

The writing started to interest her more and she was extremely invested in the book, not noticing someone in front of her.

"Yerim?"

She looked up and saw none other than her groups leader, Namjoon.

"Namjoon?" She quietly exclaimed.

He lightly chuckled, "I didn't know you came here."

She noticed the few books he had in his hand, all with the non-fiction mark on them.

"I don't, I usually go to Dojong but I decided to explore since I had time." She answered while smiling.

"Oh I see." He nods, "So, are you interested in that book? It's really nice I've read it."

"I actually prefer fantasy books but I couldn't find the section so I ended up here. But I really do like this book I didn't think I would enjoy this kind of stuff but it's really intriguing."