They all looked at me with stars in their eyes, making me back up a bit. They started shouting cheers and words that made me hyped up too.

"Lets beat those main campus bastards!!" I yelled out as I put up a fist in the air.

Everyone followed suit and shouted a 'Yeah!!'

-time skip-

I arrived back home and I tired sigh left my lips as I plopped onto my bed, but when I remembered my concert, I dialed a certain number and waited for them to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mom." I said with a smile when I heard Miwa-san reply.

"(Y/n)! How are you?"

"I'm quite great! How about you and Dad?" I said as I removed my school socks with a smile.

"Oh, we're both doing fine! Is there any reason you called me?"

"Yes, actually...I was wondering you could make me some concert outfits. I'm doing a concert for my school's festival and I wanted you to use your designs and ideas on it." I informed.

"Oh my! Yes, of course! The only time I've ever made you and sister clothes was for the wedding, I'm so glad you wanted me to make you clothes!"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be? You're my Mom now, Miwa-san." I said with a smile.

I hear her sniff a bit, but I could also hear a giggle from her. A soft smile made it's way to my face when I heard her being so happy.

"You are such a dear, (Y/n)!"

"Hahaha, thank you." I replied with a chuckle.

"I'll call you later, okay? Your father and I have some meetings to attend."

"Oh yeah, sure. I'll talk to you later, stay safe!" I said and hung up the call.

Putting the phone down, I started to change out of my uniform and left my room. Looking for a certain someone.

In front of their room, I knocked on it. A few seconds passed and the door opens.

"What is it?" He questions when he saw me.

"I need your help." I said looking up at him with a smirk.

-time skip to the festival-

3rd POV

The festival has finally arrived, every student of Kunugigaoka Junior High, were ready to be the best.

Visitors have arrived at the campus and were looking around at each stall and every entertainment they were given.

Yada was at the very bottom of the mountain and gave every person she saw, a flyer. A group of highschool students were in front of her, and being Yada, she gave information about the cafe and a flyer.

The highshcool students had smirks on their faces and made their way to where the acorn cafe was.

They were panting from how tall the mountain was, but nevertheless they made their way to the seats.

Sugino took notice of the highschoolers and his face became a scowl.

"Ah! It's those highschool students from our class trip!" Sugino exclaims with a scowl.

"What are you doing here?!" Sugino exclaims, putting his arm out to protect Kanzaki who was behind him.

"Ara, here to abduct another girl and get your asses kicked by me?" Karma says with a smirk, but his turned scary when he remembered what they did to his girlfriend.