Chapter 27

I dedicate this chapter to my sister; Ambrose_Wifeee because she made Kelsey's outfit for this chapter. Go and follow her, she's a WWE fan and she's pretty cool.

---

Looking in the mirror, I took one last look at my outfit for my date.

"Ro, how do I look?"

My best friend looked up from his phone to look at me and his jaw dropped, "Perfect. Dean better behave tonight or I'll kill him."

I rolled my eyes, "I'll handle myself, don't worry."

I suddenly heard a knock on the door and my heart started beating faster, which is odd because I should be used to being around Dean by now.

"I'll get it, you finish getting ready." Roman left me with a kiss on the cheek and went to go answer the door.

I ran my hand through my hair quickly and slid on my red heels. Feeling confident, I walked into the room to be greeted by Roman who was standing in the doorway.

"I'm serious, don't hurt her."

Dean sighed, "I'm not gonna hurt her, now can I come in?"

Roman hesitated and looked over at me. I nodded and he opened the door wider, revealing Dean in a tuxedo and his hair slicked back.

"Dean, you look -."

"I know, I know. I look great." (See what I did there?)

I rolled my eyes, "cocky as usual of course."

He chuckled and held out his hand, "ready to go?"

I nodded and took his hand as he led me out of the hotel room. I looked back at Roman who gave me a stern look and I winked at him before Dean dragged me out of sight.

Dean led us through the hotel until he brought me outside where we were greeted by a black limo, a driver standing outside with a big smile on his face.

"You must be Miss Davis, Mr. Ambrose has been telling me a lot about you." He opened the door for me and I slid in with Dean close by. Once the door closed, I gasped.

Inside, there were rows of seats that went across the whole side of the limo. Between each section was a table where glasses and wine bottles were held. Dean slid down the seat and grabbed a glass and filled it with the red wine. He handed me it and opened the fridge, taking a beer out.

"Beer's more manly."

I laughed and we did cheers before taking a few sips of our drinks.

"So Dean, where are we going?"

"A really fancy restaurant that I found online and I think you'll love it."

*

"Reservations for Moxley."

The waitress looked at her list and smacked the clipboard, "right this way." She led us to a table out on the back deck, away from people so we wouldn't be noticed, "I'm Laura and I'll be your server for the evening. Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Just a Bud Light for me."

"Can I have the strawberry margarita with a lemon, please?"

"Sure thing, I'll be right back with those."

Dean looked at me from across the table and smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked, putting the menu down.

"You."

"Why are you smiling at me then?"

"Well I can't smile at anything else because you're the most beautiful thing in this room."