Chapter 3

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up on my bed. My legs were wrapped up in the blanket and I felt that my eyes were dried up from all the crying that I was doing last night. I looked over and saw Seth curled up in his blanket. His mouth was slightly open, causing small snores to fill the room. I lightly chuckled and swung my feet over the edge of the bed.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and snapped a picture of Seth. Twitter moment.

@KelseyDavisWWE; Awh, look at @WWERollins sleeping. How cute. ;)

I watched as Seth lightly stirred and grabbed his phone from the nightstand. He looked over at me, giving me a slight smile before looking at his phone. He squinted his eyes, due to the brightness of the phone. His brown eyes scanned over the screen and he glared at me.

"That's real cute. Just remember, you're sharing a room with me so I can easily get revenge."

I chuckled, "Whatever you say two-tones."

Seth swung his head towards me and his jaw dropped, "What did you just call me?" He asked in a slow way.

"Did I stutter?" I paused before speaking again, "no. That's what I thought." I walked past him and walked into the bathroom.

My eyes were slightly puffy and red from the emotional wreck last night. My hair was matted on the top of my head; it looked like a bird came into the room in the middle of the night and made a nest using my hair. I sighed and preceded to take a shower.

After showering, I grabbed a white towel off the rack and realized that I left my clothes outside. Shit. I wrapped the towel tightly around my body, letting my wet hair fall down my back.

I walked out of the bathroom and Seth wasn't anywhere to be seen. I grabbed my white skinny jeans along with a cheetah print belly shirt. I searched through my bag to look for a pair of underwear to put on and a matching bra too.

"Hey Kel- Whoa." I turned around and held my towel tighter to my body.

"Dean? Seth? Roman?! What the hell?!" They all just stared at me and I instantly felt my cheeks heat up. "Can you please get out? I'm kinda in the middle of something."

Roman and Seth walked out of the room while Dean stayed put and smirked, "I don't mind if you change in front of me. I mean, might as well get used to each other now, right?"

I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him, pointing to the door, "Ambrose. Out."

He just huffed and walked out, shutting the door behind him. I quickly changed into my under garments when I heard the door open again. I looked over to see Dean leaning on the door frame and smirking, "Damn girl."

"Dean get out! Don't you know how to knock?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"I do, but there's a reason why I don't," he looked over my body, "and this," he motioned towards my half naked body, "is exactly why." He came closer to me and grabbed my waist, pulling me close to him.

"Dean, you need to get out, please. I'm not in the mood." I pushed him away and surprisingly, he walked towards the door before stopping.

"We have the day off today, so you are spending the day with us. Now hurry up and get ready, in peace this time." He gave me a small smile before walking out for the second time.

Without any interruptions, I managed to get dressed and put my makeup on. I stood in front of the mirror and debated on what to do with my hair. I shrugged and took my hair in between my fingers and scrunched it. I held it in place with some hairspray and I nodded in approval. I slid on a pair of boots and grabbed my phone before walking out of the room.

Dean, Roman, and Seth were all waiting for me in the lobby where the blonde receptionist twirled her hair in an attempt to flirt. Keyword; attempt. The guys weren't even paying attention to her and she adjusted her shirt to make sure cleavage was fully visible.

I wrinkled my face up in disgust and walked over to the guys, "you guys ready to go?" They nodded and we all headed to the car.

"Where are we going?" Roman asked us from the drivers seat.

"I don't know. Although, I can go for some food right now." I said as I rubbed my stomach. Seth laughed besides me.

"I agree with Kelsey. I haven't eaten yet today."

Roman nodded and drove us to the nearest fast food restaurant which just happened to be McDonalds.

I laughed as we all got out of the car, "McDonalds guys? Real classy."

After eating, Roman took us back to the hotel and we all decided to just hangout for the day.

As we walked through the door of the room, I got a sick feeling in my stomach. I clutched onto my stomach and I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Kelsey? Are you okay?" A voice said.

"Yeah, just a little pain." I ran over to the bathroom and puked up all the McDonalds that was recently in my stomach.

The pain only got worse as I continued to empty all the contents out of my stomach. I instantly got a feeling and I screamed for the one person who knows everything about me.

"Roman!" I felt someone hold my hair back and rub the small of my back.

"What's the matter Kels?" Roman asked as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"My kidney." That's all I needed to say before Roman called Seth and Dean to us.

"What's wrong?!" A panicked voice asked.

"We need to get her to a hospital. And quickly." Roman helped me up as I clutched my stomach tighter. This pain was probably the worst pain that I've ever felt before.

"Roman? What the hell is going on?" I heard Dean ask.

"She has kidney problems! She's had them ever since she was born. We need to get her to a hospital. Hurry!"

Roman led me outside as I heard sirens approaching us.

"It'll be okay. I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short, I promised that I would update, so I did. It may not be as good, but I was in a rush today.

Next chapter will be better! I promise!

Comment!

Vote!

And Follow!

:)

-Ashlyn