Chapter 11

Brie brought me to the police station, where I saw Romans car parked in the front.

"Um, Brie? What are we doing?"

She ignored my question and dragged me out of the car, leading me into the station.

I heard Brie and the police officer talking and the officer led us to a room where Seth and Roman were.

Seth looked at me and rolled his eyes. I glared at him and looked towards the jail cell. Inside, Dean was sitting on the ground, leaning against the wall. His fists were bloody and it looked like he had a cut right above his lip.

"Dean! Are you okay? Oh my god, what happened?" I ran up towards the cell and Dean just looked at me, eyes tearing up.

"Ma'am, he almost killed an innocent man."

"Innocent?! He almost fucking raped her, goddammit!" Dean immediately sat up and pointed his finger towards me.

I bit my lip and cringed as the words came out of his mouth. Brie gripped my hand tighter and it made me feel a little less uncomfortable.

The cop looked at me in shock, "is this true?"

I nodded and Brie pulled me into a hug. I cried silently into her shoulder while she rubbed my back. I felt another hand on me and I realized I was now in the arms of Roman.

"Shh, it's okay. You're fine." He rubbed my back and soothed me.

"I-it wasn't my f-f-fault Ro.. I didn't mean to get him in trouble."

Seth huffed next to me and I pulled away from Roman.

I got close to Seth, so his chest was touching mine and my face was a few inches away from his.

"Why are you grunting, huh? You're the one who flipped out on me and like I said, Dean saved me. So deal with it." I pressed my finger against his chest and pushed him away, "you're lucky we're in a police station because if we weren't, I'd flip out on you ten times worse."

Brie pulled me away from Seth and Dean looked at me, in shock.

"What do you mean he flipped out on you?"

I looked at Seth, then back to Dean.

"Oh, trust me, you wouldn't wanna know."

With that, I walked out of the building and sat on the concrete steps, with Brie following me.

*Seth's POV*

I could feel Deans eyes burning into the side of my head.

Suddenly, his voice made me jump, "what the hell did you do to her?! What'd you say?!"

I cringed and backed away, slowly. Roman tried to calm Dean down, but Dean wouldn't take it.

"Tell me what you said. Now."

"Dude, I'll let you know later. Let's just get you out of here."

He hesitated for a moment before backing up and letting the cop let him out.

We thanked him and gave him the money, before walking out to see Kelsey sitting on the steps, with her head in her hands and Brie was hugging her from the side.

Dean was the first to run up to her and hug her, whispering soothing things into her ear.

I walked over to the car and got in the passenger side. There was no way that I was sitting next to Kelsey nor Dean.

We rode back to the hotel in silence, other than hearing the soft sniffles of Kelsey in the back.

We arrived at the hotel and I quickly got out, slammed the door and walked up to the hotel room, closing the door behind me and laying in bed.

I couldn't wait until tomorrow..

~~~~~~~~

It's short and crappy, I know. But I needed to update. I had writers block, but I have a good idea for the next chapter.

Also, if you would, please check out my new book that I'm starting, called My Big Brother. It's about a girl model whose brother is the one and only Seth Rollins!

So check that out please.

And don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks for reading!

And stay lovely!

-Ashlyn :)