Chapter 23

Just a warning; These POV's change a lot this chapter. But, as usual, I have them labelled so I think you'll be fine.

---

"Thanks again Corey, that workout was probably the most intense one that I've had in a while." I laughed and Corey joined in.

"It's no problem. It's the least I could do, I mean with your match tomorrow, I think you need some training. You're looking a little off." He pinched my stomach and I hit his arm, huffing. Corey laughed and wrapped his arms around me, "I'm kidding. I really should get going though, so I'll see you tomorrow?"

I nodded and he smiled before letting go of my waist and walking in the opposite direction.

---

Romans POV

---

"Whoa, wait. So you're telling me that this Corey guy is with Kelsey right now?"

Seth nodded and I rubbed my face with my hands while Seth paced around, running his fingers through his two-toned hair.

"What is happening? This is bullshit. We need to tell Dean."

"Tell Dean what?"

Seth and I looked over towards the voice and saw Kelsey standing there. Her hair was up in a ponytail, sticking to her back and she was wearing her workout clothes. Has she been working out with Corey?

"Where the hell were you?" I asked in a stern voice. She looked shocked from the tone of my voice.

"Are you my father? No. But for your information, I was with Corey. We just got done working out."

I scoffed, causing Kelsey to cross her arms over her chest.

"What's going on? You guys never cared who I hung out with before, so why now?"

I looked over at Seth and he shrugged, walking over to Kelsey. "Kelsey, we're just worried about you. We never heard of this guy before and we don't know if he's dangerous or what."

Kelsey rolled her eyes and pushed Seth out of the way. "He's my friend. I think I would know if he's dangerous or not," she walked over to her suitcase and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a tank top, "now if you'll excuse me, I'm taking a shower and when I get back, you two better be in a better mood." And with that, she slammed the bathroom door shut and I let out a breath of relief.

"I don't even know what to do."

Seth suddenly jumped up and clapped his hands causing me to jump. He walked over to the dresser and picked up his phone, "I can text the twins and ask them to keep Kelsey company tomorrow before her match at SummerSlam. That way, Kelsey won't be able to hangout with Corey before the match and ruin the plans."

I smiled and walked over to Seth. I pat his back, "this is why you're the brains of The Shield."

---

Kelsey's POV

---

Today was the day. I finally get to show AJ who's boss once and for all. These past couple of shows she thought that she could distract me. I'll give her props, she did it. But now it was my turn to get payback.

I'm not letting anybody get to me today. It's been so rough these last few days because I haven't talked to Dean in God knows how long and I'm starting to go insane without him. Corey doesn't do much, he just keeps me company. The twins are being extremely clingy today and I don't know why. Maybe they just wanna wish me luck? Who knows.

---

Seth's POV

---

This better work. This better fucking work. Kelsey deserves the Divas championship as much as all the other divas do. AJ, however, is ruining their chances and knowing Kelsey, she'll be a fair champ and play fair in her title matches. I know she'll win for sure, but I have a little luck for her just in case.