Chapter 21

Sometimes, I wish I didn't have to be with an asshole like Randy. I know it's only onscreen, but I have to constantly be around him. I'm getting sick of it, I just wish Dean was back so I can hug him again.

"Kellllseeeyyy!" Seth waved his hand in front of my face and I jumped.

"What?"

He tilt his head down and shook his head, making his hair fly all over, "you didn't hear anything I just said did you?"

I bit my lip and looked down, "no.."

Seth rolled his eyes and sighed, "Roman and I are taking you out tonight."

I raised my eyebrows, "why?"

Seth shrugged and leaned back in his chair, "we figured you should at least have one more fun night before the fight at SummerSlam."

I groaned. I forgot SummerSlam was in a few days. I'm getting more nervous everyday. Seth says I shouldn't be worried, but I can't help it. If only Dean would be able to wish me luck instead of Randy.

"Kelsey!"

"Huh? Sorry, I was out of it."

Seth chuckled, "you always are Kels."

I glared at him, causing him to stick his tongue out at me.

"There you are!" Roman walked in the room with an angry look on his face, "Seth, I was looking everywhere for you! We have a match Friday. Main Event."

Seth sat up, "who are we going against?"

"The Usos." I sat up, "Jimmy and Jey?"

Roman nodded and Seth gave us both a questioning look, "why is she so happy about that?"

I rolled my eyes, "Seth, did you forget that Roman and I are best friends? Jimmy and Jey are like my long lost brothers."

"You wanna go see them? I think they're in the lobby right now."

I instantly stood up and nodded my head. Roman laughed and turned to Seth, "you coming?"

Seth shook his head, "I'm just gonna stay here. I have a few things to set up."

I raised my eyebrows and looked at him but when his gaze met mine, he dropped his head towards the floor and before I could ask him what he was hiding, Roman dragged me out the door.

"Is there something that I don't know about that you two are hiding?"

Roman stopped, "what do you mean?"

"He was acting like he was hiding something."

Roman shrugged, "I have no idea. Just forget it, look there's the Usos."

As soon as they laid their eyes on me, a huge grin planted on their faces and they ran to us. I jumped onto one of the twins arms and he laughed.

"Kelsey, it's been forever since we seen each other." Jimmy laughed as he set me down. I nodded and walked over to Jey, wrapping my arms around him.

"I missed you guys. When Ro told me that you guys were competing this Friday, I got excited and he came down here with me to see you." Jey laughed and looked over at Roman, "you know Dwayne is in town, right?"

My eyes widened, "Dwayne as in 'The Rock' Johnson?"

Roman slapped his face, causing the twins to laugh. "Our cousin Dwayne, yes."

My jaw dropped, "cousins? Where have I been this whole time?!"

Roman huffed, "not paying attention obviously."