Chapter 12

There's some drama in this chapter!

Also, a little Dean and Kelsey moment coming up..

Enjoy! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kelsey's POV*

Dean booked another hotel room for me and him, so I wouldn't have to share with Seth.

Roman was taking Brie back to her house and said he would meet up with us later.

Dean insisted on carrying me up to the room, claiming that I was too fragile to even walk yet. He's crazy.

He set me down on the edge of the bed and that's when I noticed there was only one bed.

"Yeah, there's no need to pay for a room with an extra bed, so I hope you don't mind sharing." He winked at me and I laughed, wiping my eyes.

"Thank you Dean.. For earlier. I didn't expect you to do that." Dean shrugged and walked over to me, sitting besides me.

He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into his chest, "it was no problem. He can't get away with that."

He rested his chin on top of my head and I thought it would be funny to mess with him.

I lifted my head up, causing his chin to bounce against my head and he let out a groan. I laughed and pushed him off me while he was rubbing his chin. He gave me a playful smirk, "bad choice there Princess." He went to grab me, but I squealed and ran towards the door. Just as I grabbed the handle, I felt my body being lifted up and thrown onto the bed. I laughed and saw Dean crawling on top of me.

My laughing died down and I gave him a small smile. He reached up and brushed a piece of hair out of my face, "Kelsey, have I ever told you how gorgeous you are?" I shook my head and felt my cheeks heat up, I looked to the side to try to hide myself, but Dean took his fingers and forced me to look at him, "Don't hide, it's cute when you blush. Besides, I need to tell you something." I propped up on my elbows and noticed the position we were in; Deans arms were propped on each side of my body and I had my arms around his waist. His legs were in between mine and I blushed yet again.

"Well, what do you have to tell me?" He pulled back slightly, but my elbows were still keeping me up.

He lowered his head towards the ground and I could feel my heart beat against my chest.

"I wanted to tell you that I like you a lot."

I smiled, "I like you too Dean."

He looked up at me and his eyes looked like a mixture of shock and happiness. He leaned closer to me.

"Really?"

I nodded and bit my lip, "Yeah."

He smiled and slowly started to lean in. His lips were inches away from mine and I couldn't take it anymore. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in, making my lips connect to his.

Our lips moved in sync and I could feel him smile in the kiss. It was a soft, gentle kiss until his fingers trailed down my sides and I gasped. He took advantage and slid his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance and of course, he won.

I pulled back and gasped for air as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Wow Davis, you're very needy." He chuckled and I smacked his chest.

He got off me and grabbed my hand, helping me up.

"So, wanna tell me what Seth told you earlier?"

I sighed, "Fine, but don't worry about it." He simply nodded and I started my story, "We were on our way to get you after we got the call from the station. We were all shocked and Seth was freaking out. So I told him to calm down and he flipped out saying that it wasn't gonna be okay and that it was all my fault," Dean tensed up and I continued, "he told me that if I hadn't gotten drunk, then you wouldn't have ended up in jail. He told me that you should've just left me there to get hurt.." At this point, Deans fists were bloody, and now white, and he looked at me, eyes full of anger.

"Is that it?"

I nodded, "But Dean don't do anyt-" Before I could finish, he took off and I ran after him. He walked down the hallway and stopped at a familiar door, before barging in.

*Deans POV*

He's done.

I banged on the door and it flung open. I could hear Kelsey calling my name from down the hallway, but I was to angry to stop now. I needed to get my hands on him.

Roman sat up, rubbing his eyes, "What's going on?"

I ignored him and went over to Seth, who was sleeping, and ripped the blankets off him. He groaned and looked at me, "What the fuck man!"

I clenched my fists, "You think this is Kelsey's fault?! How is it her fault? Do you expect me to just fucking let her get hurt again?!"

He stayed silent and I saw a vase on the nearby table. I smacked it and it flew across the room, flying towards Seth and he ducked, making glass pieces shatter off the wall.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Seth yelled and came closer to me, fists clenched also.

"You wanna know what I'm doing?! I'm here to tell you that you have no fucking right to blame MY actions on Kelsey!"

"Get over it dude! It already happened! Its in the past, who gives a fuck anymore."

Bad choice of words. I lunged at him, causing him to scream in pain, probably because of the glass shards. My fists were connecting to his face and he rolled me over, giving me a taste of my own medicine. I flipped us back around and kept swinging, "I give a fuck! I actually care about her, but obviously you're to dumb to fucking realize it!" I gave him one last punch to his right eye, before Roman pulled me off.

"Calm down! Calm the fuck down before we get kicked out." Roman released his grip on me and pushed me towards the door.

I bumped into something and turned around, meeting eyes with Kelsey.

She looked down at my bloody hands and then looked up at my face. Her eyes widened and she took her thumb and gently swiped over the cut just above my left eye.

"Kelsey.." She grabbed my hand and walked me to our hotel room.

"Don't talk. Let's get you cleaned up, I'll talk to Seth later."

I stopped walking and looked at her, raising my eyebrows, "You're gonna try and talk to him again?"

She sighed and let go of my hand, "Dean, Seth will always be one of my close friends, even if he does say hurtful things. Everybody makes mistakes, he just happens to make stupid ones. And he's your best friend too, don't let me ruin your friendship."

I sighed and put my hands in my head, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt him, I just got caught up in the moment," I lifted my head up and took her hands in mine, "I hate seeing you get hurt, it kills me inside. Yeah, I don't show it, but I really do care about you Kelsey."

She smiled before walking over to me and giving me a peck on the cheek, "You're too cute. Now let's go clean up."
~~~~~~~~~
Talk about fight.. Damn.

I wonder what's gonna happen between Dean and Seth now.. Hmmm.. ;)

Don't forget to please, please, please check out my new story, My Big Brother! It's a WWE fanfic, so go do that :)

Vote!

Comment!

And Follow if you feel like it!

-Ashlyn