Chapter 34

I think Dolph and AJ are adorable, but I absolutely love CM Punk and AJ instead.

---

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall!"

I hear voices in my head. They council me, they understand, they talk to me...

"Making his way to the ring, being accompanied by the Diva's champion, Kelsey Davis, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 240 pounds, he is the WWE Champion, Randy Orton!"

Randy and I walked onto the stage, earning both boos and cheers from the Ohio crowd. Yes, we were in Dean's home state and I'm not sure how to feel about that. The energy from the crowd will definitely help Dean with his victory tonight against Randy. Randy did his normal thing; went on the corner rope and held his title confidently above his head before handing it to me to hold during the match. Before Randy's music cut off, everyone heard a different theme song come on and within a few seconds, none other than Seth Rollins stepped up from behind the curtain. He was dressed in a tight fitting, black suit and his hair was pulled back. A huge smile played on his face as he walked down the ramp with his arms in the air. Seth made his way over towards me and we stayed close to the apron, waiting for Dean to appear.

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta. Shield.

"And his opponent, from Cincinnati, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds, Dean Ambrose!"

I don't think I have ever heard anybody scream so loud in my life. The crowd was going crazy at the fact that the crazy Lunatic Fringe himself was in his home state. I noticed Roman was behind Dean, but unfortunately Stephanie and Hunter banned him from ringside, which means more bad news for Dean. Roman and Dean fist pumped before Roman turned away, leaving Dean to face Seth, Randy and I.

As Dean approached the steel steps, I could feel the tension between us already from the argument in the locker room a few days ago. I haven't talked to him since, so I stayed with Brie and Nikki instead. Thankfully, they knew how hard it was on me to watch my best friends and my boyfriend go from the most dominating faction in WWE history to a completely different thing. They gave me my space when I needed it and when I needed something to do, well let's just say that they made sure I was in Brie Mode before I went to bed.

Dean and Randy were both in the ring and Randy was taunting Dean, pointing to me and Seth, calling Dean a fuck up and saying he lost everyone. That did it for Dean, he hit Randy in the face before the referee pulled him off.

"Dean, Dean, hang on just a second." We all looked on the titantron, where Triple H was standing in his office, "I forgot to tell you that this is a no disqualification match. However, Roman and Kelsey are to not interfere with that match. If they do, they will not only be temporarily suspended, but Kelsey will be stripped of the Divas championship. Good luck Ambrose." My jaw dropped and the crowd's boos were even louder. Dean looked at me for a moment before returning his attention back to Randy. Randy smirked and stepped back so the match could start.

The bell rang and the men wasted no time in going after each other; throwing punches back and forth, left and right, shoving each other into the corner, throwing each other outside of the ring. At one point in the match, the two even went up the ramp and fought on stage. Right now, Randy had the upper hand and looked down on Dean sprawled out on the floor. Orton turned to me and pointed to his belt, signaling me to hand it to him. I shook my head and that seemed to piss Randy off even more. I was not about to have him attack Dean with his title.

"Kelsey, give me the damn title." He held out his hand but I still refused. Randy got out of the ring and walked closer to me, holding out his hand. "Give me my title, don't make me tell you again." I stepped back and Randy smirked, moving closer but before he could do anything, Dean jumped on his back and starting swinging his fists everywhere. Seth jumped in and started attacking Dean from behind, making it a two-on-one situation. After a couple minutes of mauling Dean, Randy and Seth rolled him back into the ring and turned to me. They each got on one side of me and Randy ripped the title from my hands before I could protest.