Chapter #14

I'm SO SORRY GUYS!!! I've been trying to enjoy my summer before uni life starts!

*Ondreaz Lopez*

Its the day after the streamys and still no word from Tony. Our fans are starting to notice us the distance to. The last time we even created a tik tok together was the night before Luna's party and that was a couple of weeks ago.

As for my relationship with Luna, well she wants me to go over to her house and have a talk with her brothers. I know they're like hella intimidating but I would do anything to get Luna back.

I decided on posting a picture on Instagram.

Liked by Luna.Aella, Avanii, Nikitadragun and 896K others

Ondreazlopez I love you 💕

-

Alexwarren Get me a drink to!

Luna.Aella 🥰

Charlidamelio I wonder why you're so happy 🧐

Xavierlopez Great seeing you happy lil bro ☺️

-

It was around 6:45 pm when I arrived at Luna's house. I had stopped to get a bunch of flowers for Luna. I had to make a good impression on her brothers again.

I got to her door and took a deep breath before knocking. About a minute later, Luna opens the door. I smile and give her a tight hug.

"Ahemmm" I took up and saw her brother Dominic. I look at him but with his intimidating face, I looked away.

"What did we specifically ask you not to do?" I didn't answer. "Ahhh I'm messing with ya. Luna told me everything. Your brother is an asshole. I don't ever want him near Luna, or I'll have your head. " I looked up at him and only nodded.

We all decided to go out and eat instead of eating in and we decided to take my car and their own.

We just went to In-and-Out and then I would take Luna somewhere to have a talk with.

"Sooo... it's been really hard for me. You know how I'm so close to my brother and he ended up ruining us. Of course, I still have to look out for him but he hasn't even spoken to me since we broke up" I started

"I know Ray, my brothers mean everything to me and I get that you really want to fix your relationship with Tony. Of course, I can't stop you from seeing him but I would like some space from him." Luna said. I nodded, I understood.

"I was actually wondering if we could go to Vegas and meet my parents. These past couples of weeks have been hard and I've been missing them too. I want them to meet you" I said and held onto her hand.

She smiled and nodded. "I would love to."

"Let's go on a walk" we reached the Santa Monica pier and we got out of the car. I grabbed her hand we started swinging them.

NEXT DAY

Great news, Luna and I made it official again. Bad news, I still haven't seen Tony. Also great news, we are all moving to a different Hype House. Thomas was also planning on asking Luna to officially join the Hype House.

I think it'll be great since we could live together and improve our relationship and I get my own sepearte room.

Right now, Luna came over and was helping me pack.

"Do you really need all these clothes? I've never seen you wear these" Luna said holding up 2 T-shirts that were really old. I shook my head. "Nah, throw them out, they're really old anyway," I said and went behind her, hugging her from behind with my head on her shoulder.

"Baby, stoppp" Luna giggled as I kept kissing her neck. She turned around and put her arms around my neck and pulled me closer.

"I.." Before I could say I love you to her, Tony walked in and saw us. Luna let go of me. "I'll be cleaning the washroom up" and started walking away.

"Um... Luna, can I talk to you real quick?" Luna looked at me and I gave her a nod before leaving the room.

*Luna Aella*

"I..." Before Tony could even start talking, he started crying. I didn't know what to do. Of course he was my best friend but he also ruined my relationship with Ondreaz. I got up from the mattress and gave him a hug.

"I'm so sorry Luna, I didn't mean to. I guess I was really jelous of your love towards him and because of Addison, I got more triggered I guess. I swear I never meant to do anything. But please forgive me." Tony was on his knees begging.

"Tony, next time, can you at least talk to us about it? You hurt Ondreaz and me so bad that we had to break up with each other. Just don't do it again" I said and started walking out the door to meet with Ondreaz.

"Wait so you forgive me right?" He asked. I looked at him. "I can forgive you, but it will take time to gain my trust" I said and gave him a small smile.

I walked out and met Michael on the stairs. "Sup dude" He said smiling. If anyone is depressed, they should just meet Michael. He knows how to make someone happy. I'm so glad that he is like a little brother to me.

"Sup dude, is the only thing you could say after not calling me for weeks?" I said as I pinched his side. "Ahhhh, stop!" he pushed my hand away and ran down the stairs. I smiled. I love everyone in this house. They've literally have become my second family.

Since it was one last day at the hyhpe house, Ondreaz, Alex, Kouvre, Patrick, Charli, Dixie, and I all decided to go down to the pool. I was wearing a teelish blue bikini and asked Ondreaz to take a picture of me.

"WOOOOOW Baby! You look amazing!" Ondreaz yelled out. Of course, I couldn't stop blushing.

Liked by Ondreazlopoz, Avani, graysondolan, emmachamberlin and 1

Liked by Ondreazlopoz, Avani, graysondolan, emmachamberlin and 1.5m others

-

Luna. Aella Hello Sunshine🔅

-

Ondreazlopez hot, hot, hot🥵🥵🥵

dixiedamelio WTF Ondre! I'm supposed to be first comment!

Kyliecosmetics 😍😍

Addisonrae You're literally a cutie😍

-