Chapter #7

*Luna Aella Fernandez*

I woke up to my phone ringing again. This time it was my sister. I looked at the time and it said 9:30 am.

Damn, I woke up so early. I said to myself and went to get ready. Today, I was actually going to go home. Papa leaves tomorrow and I wanted to spend time with him. I looked over and saw that Ondreaz was dead asleep with his mouth open. There was also some drool on the side. I silently laugh and get up to go to the washroom.

By the time I got out, it was 10:15 am and saw that I had a couple of messages from my family group chat. Before opening them, I decided on wearing light gray joggers that I stole from Tony and a gray turtle neck crop top and put my hair in a bun.

By the time I was done, I went back into the room and saw that Tony was waiting for me to get out

By the time I was done, I went back into the room and saw that Tony was waiting for me to get out. I gave him a smile and climbed back in with Ondreaz. I guess he felt the bed move because he turned around and cuddled into my boobs. I smiled and took a picture.

I then went on my phone and read all the messages

LA GANG ⚜️

Dominic: I think I'm pregnant

Papa: You're a guy

Dominic: Am I really?

Maddox: You're drunk you dumbass

Papa: I'm leaving tomorrow and you're out here getting drunk?

Papa: We could've had a guys night😩

Luna: I'M HERE too!

Maddox: Maybe you should make an appearance 🧐

I didn't bother answering and went through all my social media. By the time Tony got out, Ondreaz was up and I went downstairs to make breakfast. I made pancakes and some good ass coffee.

Once everyone was done eating, I went back upstairs and began packing my clothes.

"Ray, you actually have to take me now," I said and went to put my arms around his neck.

"But mooonn, I don't want you to go" He started pouting. "No, I'll come back soon," I said and walked downstairs. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Brady and Larray making tik toks with addison and Charlil. I covered my face and walked backward. As I was doing that, I bumped into someones chest. I turned and saw it was Tony.

"Luna, when are you leaving?" He asked. Brady looked at me.

"FEA!" Brady yelled. I guess I was still pissed at him from the party.

(UGLY)

"Nope" I walked away and saw that Ondreaz was waiting for me at the door. I smiled at him and he took my bags to his BMW.

"Fea! I don't understand why you're so mad!"

*Onderaz Lopez*

As I was putting Luna's bag into the car I heard someone yell.

"Fea! I don't understand why you're so mad!"

I guess that triggered Luna.

"What the fuck do you mean?! I specifically told you not to leave me alone at the party! 10 minutes into the party I fuckin turn around and don't see you or Larri there!"

"You think that I will forgive you that easily? You've only met mom's side of me! Now get ready to meet the actual Fernandez side!" She continued.

She was raging bad when she finished talking. Everyone was so silent. She sat in the car quietly and put her head back against the seat. I saw that Brady was walking towards the car and gave him a firm no.

I walked towards the passanger seat and gave her a tight squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. I need to remember to never get her mad. With that, we took off. To cool her down I bought her some Dunkin donuts.

"Thanks, handsome," she said and gave me a peck on the lips. I smiled. We got to her place around 4:30 pm and I decided I wanted to hang out for a while.

We walked towards her brother's house and she knocked on the door. One of her brother's opened the door.

"Hi, nice of you to make an appearance," her brother said sarcastically. Luna just grinned. "Sorry Dom, I'm a busy woman. Anyways, this is Ondreaz, my boyfriend." She smiled and I shook hands with him.

"Hi, I'm sorry for keeping her for too long, I'm just obsessed with her." I laughed nervously. He didn't say anything but gave me a nod. We walked inside and I saw another man, who I'm assuming is her father.

"I'll be right back, I need to use the washroom," Luna said and ran up the stairs. "Great" I think to myself.

"Hi sir, I'm Ondreaz, Luna's boyfriend" He looked me up and down. "OK... You do know she's already engaged right?" Wait what.

"Um... " I didn't know what to say. I scratched the back of my head. "I'm messin with you kid." he started laughing. This guy was hella intimidating. By the time Luna came back down, Aantonio (I don't think I mentioned his name, but that's her dad's name now) and I have had some good chats. He even allowed me to call him Aantonio.

"Ray, come upstairs," Luna said and I told Aantonio that it was nice meeting him.

"What did my dad say?" was the first thing Luna asked. "He was just telling me her likes me moon, don't worry," I said and laid down on her mattress.

"I think it's about time to tell you about my mom. " I nodded.

"So basically, my mom got pregnant a year after I was born. But the thing was, she lied about the baby. She said it was my dads. When the baby was born, my dad was kind of confusing cause the baby didn't look like him. All the kids have some sort of feature that matches my dad. He was also kind of suspicious as to why my mom was always out and why he was never allowed at any ultrasound." She started. I was cuddling her in bed and kissing her forehead to give her comfort.

She continued. "When they did a DNA blood test, it turns out it wasn't my papa's. It was someone else's... that being his brothers. My papa was mad to the max, he went destroying things... A couple of days after she was released, she decided to leave in the middle of the night. Dad was gone on a business trip. My older sister, Deliah took care of us. It was a hard time. I am thankful for my dad and my siblings being there. Which is why they are my first priority." She ended off with a single tear streaming down her face.

"Moon, don't cry," I said and started singing. By the time I finished, she was asleep. I guess I should leave to. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey Aantonio, Luna fell asleep and I was just about to leave," I said and gave his hand a firm shake.

"It was nice meeting you kid, please keep her happy... she barley got the love of a father and mother..." he said and gave me a handshake hug.

"I promise" with that I headed back to the hype house.

(A/N How you guys enjoying it so far?)