Chapter #13

*Ondreaz Lopez*

Today is the Streamys award. To be honest, I'm scared and excited at the same time. One is scared of Luna's reaction to seeing me but also being happy to finally see her and try to talk to her. As for Tony, he hasn't even tried to apologize. Right after what happened yesterday, he left with Nikita and didn't even come home. I never expected him to be like this.

Today, he still isn't here but I didn't care. I talked to my older brother, Xavier, and my mom this morning and told her everything. Mom was upset. She knew how much I loved Luna and how Tony betrayed me.

What Luna also doesn't know is that I paid for 25% of her car. Not her friends. I mentioned it to David that I wanted to pay for some but not letting her know. As of right now, I was in Thomas' tesla and we were off to the Streamys.

*Luna Aella Fernandez*

I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared of meeting the hype house there. I decided to go to Carly and Erin's house to get ready since they wanted to vlog getting ready.

An hour into getting ready, I got a call from my uncle Wentworth... (yes I'm adding him because I love prison break😂)

Uncle Worthyy: Hey L.J, You getting ready?

Luna: Yes uncle worthyy, I'm almost done anyway. I'm meeting you there, right?

Uncle Worthyy: Yea, I'll see you in a bit.

Wentworth is my dad's cousin. They were very close. After shooing for prison break, he came to live with us, and since I was obsessed with prison break, especially Lincoln, he started calling me LJ.

"DAVID!" I screamed when I saw him. I don't know how to thank him for the car. I will forever keep him close to me.

Once we made it to the red carpet, I saw my uncle standing there with his boyfriend. I smiled and gave him a tight squeeze when I reached him.

"I'm going to go inside," Uncle Wentworth said and walked into the award show with his boyfriend.

"LUNA!" I turned around and saw Charli and the rest of the hype house along with the sway boys. I didn't know how to feel when I saw Nikita and Tony together. I gave her a smile and a tight hug.

"Hey babe, how's everything been for you? I heard about the peaches drama" I said as we were pushed into the corner by David's bodyguard.

"I've been ok, it been hard but I'm getting through it" She smiled.

"Wel....." I was interrupted by Jeff (Wittek).

"Bambi, we need to go inside now" Yes, Jeff calls me Bambi. Not in a romantic way though. He thinks of me as his baby sister.

I nod at him and give Charli a hug and let her know that I'll speak to her later. Jeff and I walk together and from the corner of my eye, I saw Ondreaz. I ignored him and kept walking.

(Imma just skip to when they actually talk)

Right now it was a 15-minute break so I decided to go to the washroom and get fixed up.

When I was coming out I was grabbed by someone. I looked up and saw it was Ondreaz.

"Ondrea, please let me go back" I pleaded.

"Noooo you're going to listen to me" he started. " I..." He didn't let me finish.

"First of all, Moon, you look gorgeous. I don't even know how to describe you. Please listen to me, baby. How would you feel if you saw the love of your life go onto your brother? Do you know how hurt I was? To begin with, I was the one who hosted the party. I was going to say I love you. Do you know that Tony put a rape drug into your drink." Ondreaz was crying at this point. I had tears in my eyes.

"Baby, since that day, I haven't even talked to Tony. I confronted him but now he's hung up on Nikita. I have to take anti-depression pills. I literally have no one with me right now" Ondreaz was about to wipe his tears away but I put my hands on his face and wiped them away with my thumbs.

"I talked to Charli and she told me to give you space. I have baby, but I don't know what to do now. My own brother ditched me. I need you" I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and he wrapped them around my waist.

"Ray, I'm sorry."

"No moon, you have nothing to be sorry for. It's all my fault. I actually ended up getting a tattoo. That's how depressed I got." I gave him a cute pout. He rolled his sleeve up and I saw a small moon on the side of his wrist.

I gave him a look. "What?" he asked.

I chuckled and showed him my wrist. I was convinced by Charli to go get a sun tattoo to kind of show a ray. He chuckled and gave me a long meaningful kiss.

 He chuckled and gave me a long meaningful kiss

"Please Moon, take me back. I can't be without you anymore." I nodded and we both walked back to our tables.

I was happy now.

Liked by ondreazlopez, daviddobrik, domfernandez and 1

Liked by ondreazlopez, daviddobrik, domfernandez and 1.4M others

Luna.Aella Someone told me there was chocolate... 

Charlidamilio FIRST COMMENT!

Dixiedamilio WTH that's my thing! 😩😩

Jeff Definition of Bambi

Daviddobrik  I took this picture

Ondreazlopez 🌙

UNKNOWN You look fabulous😍

-