Chapter #1

*Luna Aella Fernandez*

"Papa, why don't you just come for a couple of days with me. I'm too scared to go by myself" I asked my papa. Let me fill in everything...

I have decided to move in with my brothers in LA, while my dad is going to travel around Europe with his buddies.

"Alright, I'll stay for a week and then I'll leave straight for Italy." He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. He went upstairs while I decided to call my mom.

I never call my mom in front of my siblings or dad. The story behind them is that my mom cheated on my dad... well she was drunk and she hooked up with one of the guys at the club. I was only a year old and then she became pregnant with the man's baby.

The second my papa found out, he kicked her out of the house. She called her baby daddy and then went with him. A year later, my half brother, Brady Potter, was born and my mom filed for a divorce.

I always thought it was my fault. My brothers stopped talking to me. My sister and my dad were the only ones who talked to me. It wasn't until I was 16 when they started talking to me. To this day, they are still sorry.

It wasn't until I was 14 when I created all my social media accounts, my brother, Brady messaged me and we started talking. I told everyone that he was messaging me and that mom wanted to call me. They said it was my choice. I decided on just talking to her instead of meeting her.

*On the phone with Dominic*

D: Hey Picolo, when you coming over? (small)

L: Hey Loba (IDK I think it means wolf), me and papa are coming in 2 days, I'll message you the details

D: Ok piccolo, see ya then

and with that, he cut the phone.

Then I decided to message Brady.

Luna: Hey brother!!!!!

Brady🙃: Hey sistaaaaaa

Luna: Guess what...

Brady🙃: What

Luna: I'm coming to LA for a while. We should hang since we've never really met each other, other than facetime...

Brady🙃: Are you actually coming down here? Cause I will literally start crying.

Luna: Awwwww dolcezza, don't cry, I'll message you when I'm free.

Brady🙃: Ok byeeeee

*2 Days later*

"PAPA!! The uber is here! We're gonna miss our flight if you don't get down here!" I yelled from the outside. The uber was outside and has been waiting for 15 minutes already.

I sat in the car and let Dom know we were leaving for the airport.

We got there 30 minutes later, because of the traffic. Once we got through security, I made papa take a picture of me.

I was wearing a white long sleeve crop top and creamish color jogger that was above my ankles. I had my black suitcase and a Christian Dior handbag. I posted the picture on Instagram to my 200k followers.

 I posted the picture on Instagram to my 200k followers

Liked by dixiedamelio, Avani, and 107k others

Luna.Aella Keep calm and travel on💕

View all comments

-

dixiedamelio can we just say how hot you look 😍😍

username you're so pretty😍😩

DomFernandez Baby sis looking cute 👌🏼

username can you please notice me

username come to LA!

Brady.potter Hurry and come! I miss you 😣

Luna_FernandezFAN 

Hypehousefannnss MAKE A TIK TOK ACCOUNT

-

After looking at the comments, I followed Avani and Dixie D'Amelio back. Right, when we were going to board since we were first class✌️, I noticed two new followers...

Ondreazlopez started following you

Lopez_tony started following you