Chapter #6

*Ondreaz Lopez*

I ended up waking at 9:42 am. I look over and see that my girlfriend was wrapped up against me. I've actually had a crush on her before she even came here. One day, I saw a youtube video she was doing with her siblings. I don't know I think it was a who knows me best or something like that.

When she came to that party, I thought I almost fainted. It was Tony who saw her first. I always tell him everything. He helped me out and now I am one lucky man to call her my girlfriend.

Since all of us today decided to go to Disneyland, I decided to go get some Starbucks for Tony and Luna. I did all my business in the washroom, made a tik tok, and went downstairs to get the keys from Thomas.

I got back 30 minutes later and went straight upstairs. I gave Tony his drink and went to wake up Luna.

I got in bed beside her. "Moon, wake up. It's already 10:30." I whispered in her ear and played with her hair.

"Noooo five more minutes!"

"I got Starbucks" That woke her up. She said thank you and went to the washroom. I just went on my phone and made more tik toks with Tony.

"So... what were you to whispering about last night?" Tony asked as he was putting on his socks. I ran my hand through my hair.

"I asked her to be my girlfriend" I said and took a sip of Luna's drink. "She was kind of doubtful..."

"What do you mean?"

I sighed. "She asked what would happen when her dad was done her tour since she has to move back to Canada." That made me really upset.

"I mean we can wait and see. If by the time her dad is back and your connection with her is hella strong, then we can ask Thomas if she can move with us. I mean she is an influencer..." Tony was right.

I was about to reply but Luna walked out. "I told Tony about our relationship." I blurted. Last night we talked and she wanted to hold off from telling everyone.

"Oh, that's fine. I mean I don't want to tell like your fans and all yet. I kind of want to gain my own followers before people start accusing me of using you" She said and started drying her hair. I totally understand what she is saying.

*Luna Aella Fernandez*

I was so ready for today. I was wearing a cute black low round neck crop top with buttons in front with blue ripped jeans. For shoes, I just decided to wear black Nike high tops.

I didn't grab any purse and gave my phone to Ondreaz

I didn't grab any purse and gave my phone to Ondreaz. We both went downstairs and everyone was ready. We had an old BMW that Tony and I shared so we three piled in that and Nick and Chase joined. Tony was driving and Nick was in the passenger seat. I sat behind Tony then in the middle was Ondreaz.

We all jammed out in the car and got to Disneyland around 1 pm. We all stopped at Chipotle and had lunch so everyone was ready to go. When we got out, Ondreaz held my hand and we walked behind everyone. I gave him my phone and money to hold and we walked inside.

8:30 PM

It is now 8:30 pm and the firework show was about to start. We went away from the group and he stood behind me. When the fireworks started Ondreaz pulled me to his side and gave me a kiss. This was our first kiss as a couple. Once we stopped, I smiled into the kiss.

We ended up meeting with the group after

We ended up meeting with the group after. "What's gotten you so smiley?" Dixie asked.

"I'll tell you later" and walked closer to ondreaz. We all started walking towards the cars and I took the opportunity to take a picture of us holding hands and posted it on my Snapchat story and Instagram story.

We all went to eat at Olive Garden and went home around 12:30 am

"Ray, I actually need to go home tomorrow. My dad is leaving soon and my brothers are going to get angry if I don't spend time with them." I said while taking off my makeup. He was sitting on the counter beside the sink. I just decided to wear what I wore to bed yesterday.

"But I'm so used to waking up with youuuuu" He pouted. I grabbed his cheeks and squished them together. "To bad boo, I need to. I'll come back some other day" With that said, I walked back to his room and laid down next to Tony this time.

I haven't had a proper talk with him since the party. We talked about his dream car and his dancing and how hard his life was with family and all that. By the time we finished talking it was already 3:30am and I just went into bed and cuddled Ondreaz.

"I actually have to go home in the morning... and I'm not taking a no for an answer" I said and gave him a peck on the lips.