"Ugh sorry for all the negative talk y/n let's talk about something happier shall we?" He said as he pulled away from the hug and gripped my hand tight as the plane began to take off.

I bought a small carton of orange juice, while Vic had a small coffee to stay awake. The flight was nice but there were no screens so instead of watching something we had to entertain ourselves. I made light conversation as the journey continued.

"Y/n wanna see some of the songs I've been writing... I know some are bad but I'm working on them!" Vic said enthusiastically with a bright smile.
"Of course!" He pulled out a crumpled price of lined paper which was previously folded up but got a bit messed up in his bag. I grasped it in my hands and began to read the words off of it. It was scribble down in cursive writing in dark blue ink.

Are you up there?
Just give me a signal I'm reaching you now
'Cause I remember the sound of your voice
But I don't remember what we talked about
It doesn't matter, that's a waste of time

So take off your rings and lipstick for me

I swear that I can hear you in the wind
You're singing to me and you're
Dancing in the halls outside again
I'm always listening

I read the first few paragraphs of what he had written and once again in disbelief I felt amazed at how talented he was.
"You know you're really fucking good at that" I scoffed in amazement.
"At what... Writing? Pshh!" Vic laughed.
"Yes??! Literally the most talented song writer I've ever met!" I giggled and nudged him in the shoulder.

I began to blush As he pinched my cheeks between his knuckles.
"Ahh, you're my favourite human" he said planting a kiss on my forehead. I coudln't help but smile.
"You're too sweet" I just pouted and layed my heavy head on his shoulder.

The plane journey was going smoothly and I was glad it wasn't too long, I don't think I could handle another long haul flight so soon. I twiddled with my thumbs as I sat and thought. Vic's hand rested on top of my head and he rubbed my head softly.

Sighing I realised I was also pretty worried about the next few days, considering the first few shows were hectic it would be nice to actually be able to have some nice time to relax.
"We have a show today you know" Vic whispered softly still playing with my hair.
"Yeah, but it's still only like 2pm in Thailand right? So we can check into our hotel fast and get ready" I smiled calmly still keeping my head on his shoulder.
"Yeah you have to make sure to stay with Fitri though ok, when you're not on performing, you two could just stay at the hotel and hang out" Vic suggested. Although i'd live to go to their concert today, I felt rather exhausted and I was pretty sure I wasn't performing so it would be  a great opportunity to spend some time with Fitri and really get to know her. It would be odd having another girl in the group, but that wasn't a bad thing.

"Sure, I would love to" I said yawning slightly.

I raised my head back up, my hair slightly scruffed up, I combed through it with my fingers and pushed my foldout table up. I took the last few sips from my juice carton making a rather loud slurping sound.

I glanced out the window looking down at the sea below us. A few scattered island poked through the oceans like pimples. It looked stunning none the less. It seemed in these tropical countries it was always sunny, lucky them. I could feel my stomach drop as I looked down, we were thousands of feet up in the air it was understandable that I felt a little nauseous. I squeezed Vic's hand tightly at the sight below me.
"It's so pretty wow." I said in disbelief.
"Isn't it?" Vic replied.

All of a sudden I heard a small ding sound coming from my left. The small seatbelt sign Illuminated.
"Looks like we are leading soon that was pretty fast" Vic said glancing back at me.
"Yeah sure did feel fast in comparison to the last flight" I joked.
"I'm gonna put my shoes back on" he said looking down at his feet and shuffling them to squeeze them back into his shoes.
"You took your shoes off... Why" I giggled.
"My feet were uncomfy" he pouted innocently.
"Let's just all be thankful Jaime didn't because his feet stink." Vic laughed.

"HEY" a small whine from behind us shouted in response. Me and Vic just laughed.
"It's ok Jaime we still love you." I replied looking at his angry face through the cracks in the seat.

Before we knew it we were headed down to land.

.........

Currently have a whopping zero reads over the past 8 chapters but oh WELL. Despite this being the most depressing thing that could possibly happen I'll continue to write¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯

Anyways if anyone ever sees this how are you doing and lemme know if u like the story I know it's boring hhshsh.

Also gonna write some more story's after this so check em out when I get round to them :)