[thirty-three]

Your pov

.

.

.

It was time to head back to the hotel after the screaming crowds and the masses of people chanting my friends names. How they did this full-time baffled my small exhausted brain.

Vic was showering whilst everyone else lay sprayed across the beds and chairs in the hotel room. Our room was once best and tidy but somehow within the space of a day it turned into a tip once again. Jaime's clothes were spread across the floor I had to tiptoe and weave around them to get anywhere, and it was a mission to be able to see the cool coloured carpet at all.

"Job well done" Mike sighed, launching himself on top of Tony who was previously minding his own business talking a nap.
"Get off you cow." Tony squirmed underneath Mike who was viciously talking him to the floor.
"You two cut it out" I teased and took a spot on a bed on the floor. I was practically ready to sleep right then right there.

I was wearing some pyjamas, my favourite ones to be precise, which were Vic's. I snuggled down into the clean cotton duvet which was smooth against my soft feet.

In the quiet, the only sounds that could be heard was Mikes and Jaime's mumbled conversations and Tony's soft snoring once again. The droaning of the showering trickling in the other room was pleasant. Lightly my ears rang from the harsh booming music to now the soft atmosphere.
"Guys I'm gonna get some rest ok?" I said as I deepened myself into my warm blankets, wrapping myself up like a small bundle.
"Ok dude get some sleep we gotta go tomorrow after checking on Fitri" Mike said softly.
"Sure thing" I replied calmly as I felt my eyes begin to get heavy.

After a few minutes of tossing and twitching my feet, I felt my body begin to slip away into a deep sleep which after the following days, I could really appreciate. I made the most of it.

While it lasted.

*

"GUYS GUYS WE HAVE TO GO NOW." I was abruptly awoken from my nice rest hearing Tony's panicked voice yelling from his bed.

Quicker than if ever reacted before, I immediately shot myself up from my bed and ran over to Tony.
"What wrong is everything ok?!" I asked confused and worried. I grabbed his shoulder to try and calm him down from his shocked position.

"No, it's Fitri, I just got a message from Fitri I think she is in serious trouble..." He groaned, confused not knowing what the best thing to do would be. He turned his phone towards my face, I squinted in the harsh light reading the blue messages onscreen.

Fitri- Hey Tony :) I'm sorry it's so late... And this might be inconvenient to you since I'm sure you're asleep. If you're reading this after 5am... I'm probably long gone. It breaks my heart to say it but I've only got a few more hours to live I fear.

Fitri- I've known this for a while now... I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just wish I could let you know this in person.

Fitri- I wanted to thank you and your band for everything you've done for me. You made my last days on this beautiful planet some of the best in my life and I can't express how thankful I am for you. I really will miss you and I hope you can remember me <3 I love you.

I stared at the screen in shock. I coudln't comprehend the messages. I was still half asleep and I couldn't quite make out if I was dreaming or if this stupid situation was real.
"Oh shit what time is it??" I looked at the clock on the beige walls through the sun light, and managed to decipher it was 4am... We had one hour.

"Get your lazy asses up we are going to see Fitri now." I said lugging Vic Mike and Jaime out of their beds.
"Wha? What's going on..." Jaime moaned exhausted rubbing his temples with his finger tips.
"There isn't enough time to explain please just grab your shoes and we have to go!" Tony shouted already unlocking the door. He sent a message back to Fitri tapping away at his phone in the dark light.