[thirty]

Vics pov

.

.

.

"Guys... I think she has passed out." I yelled over to them covering my mouth, not knowing weather to laugh or be concerned.
"What happened?" Jaime yelled as he came running over to me with Mike.
"I was just talking to her then she passed out... Probably cos she was drunk out of her mind." We were all crowded around her now staring at her limp body lying on the ground.

"I- you're just standing there cmon help her up?" I heard Fitri say dumbfounded. She placed her small hands under her head and lifted her off of the damp ground.
"Oh... Oh yeah shit" I said fumbling around for my phone in my pocket.
I pulled it out with my damp fingers. The time read 1am... How did this happen so fast.

I placed y/ns flopping arms over my shoulder and Fitri took the others. For a girl we just met a few hours ago she seemed to fit in well. And I did like that she didn't even question out stupidity. I was also surprised at how fluent her English was, I realsie in country's like this people are also taught English and almost everyone knew it. I thought that was beautiful.

Y/n's small relaxed body hung unconciously between mine and Fitri's. Yet despite Fitris small stature she was surprisingly strong.
"You really leaving the girl to do all the work huh" I scoffed sarcastically staring at the rest of the guys who stood there motionless in the dark.
"Oh sorry i-" Mike began
"No. It's fine we can do it." Fitri butted in. As the night went on I noticed how much more feisty and confident she became. At first I pictured her as a shy girl but she really came out of her skin huh...

We wondered back down the road still holding onto y/n tightly, her shoes we forced into her feet dragged across the concrete pavement scuffing them up. Her head hung drooping low. I would prod it up every so often to make sure her head didn't ache in the morning.

"Well this has been stupid" Tony said
"Too right it has been." Fitri said smiling goofily.
"Are you sure you don't want me to take her from you Fitri? I don't wanna hurt your back-" Tony offered for about the 100th time.
"For the last time Tony I'm ok" she glanced him a soft smile. He was being such a flirt, and I was planning on teasing him about it for the rest of his life.
"Tony you flirt" I mumbled under my breath.
"Vic shut up" she snarled quietly to me as he nudged my side sending a sharp pain into my ribs.
"Ow shit tone!" I said grabbing my side.
"I take it back I take it back!" I teased him as I saw Fitri glance me a confused face. At least that's what I made it out to be in the dark light. I just casually raised my eyebrows at her and flicked my eyes towards Tony. She looked like she was going red and glanced away.

As we made our we back I could finally see the hotel neon sign illuminated in the distance. Relief washed over me as I knew I wouldn't have to carry y/n for much longer.
"Wha...hm?" I heard her slur
"Oh looks like she is coming round" I said. Pushing her hair back and tucking it behind her ear I peered at her drowsy eyes. We all halted. She tried regaining her balance as she placed her feet onto the floor.
"Woah it's fucking spinning" she spat out.
"That's because you're drunk out of fucking mind" Tony said.
"Like me but not as bad." He added. I completely forgot they also drunk, it felt like y/n drank it all due to the state she was in.

As she placed her feet down I finally felt the pain and weight of her come of my shoulders to a relief I didn't know how much longer I could have gone. She gripped my shoulder harshly for balance but at least she could stand.

"I guess I'd better go then..."Fitri smiled and placed her hand on y/ns shoulder.
"I wanna thank you guys this week has been hard for me and... You music inspires me everyday. Thanks for making this day so special." She said emotionally. I coudln't help but feel a tear form in my eye. I've always been a pretty emotional guy but hearing these stories in person felt very real.