Formal Week

A/N: Before this chapter, let's talk. Not that "talk", more of a "I have news" talk. BTW SEASON THREE IS BOSS

1. I am a fellow jemma shipper, so of course this will be JEMMA! Soon. I gotta have drama ok, drama gets reads.

2. Speaking of reads, some parts have more reads than the one before it, which bugs me! READ THE PART BEFORE!

3. I am gonna add some parts to the start of the story just cause I have more reads than the orginal

4. This book will probably be ending around when school ends, BUT THAT MEANS SEQUEL! So then a fee weeks after this is over, the sequel will start. AND NEW JEMMA STORY BEING PUBLISHED SATURDAY OR SOONER!

5. Read Emma's New Guardian by HaleyHeart. It's a Jemma fanfic.

6. I am changing the cover to the one in the media box.

7. Listen to Melanie Martinez's song Dollhouse while reading

8. emtigersss is editing all my previous chapters

9. This chapter feels crappy and forced, sorry.

No one POV

Jax and Riley went to Austrailia for Winter Break and went on a few dates, Daniel and Emma stayed in Miami and had romantic dinners at the 7. Dominic stayed in Ohio, and managed to get 7 girlfriends! Although none of them could get him to stop thinking about Riley. Viv stayed with her brothers and never went outside because she has a big secret! Dean was dragged to Paris by Maddie, Maddie's twin, the Panthers, and the Panthers' boyfriends. Clover, Gigi, and Diego went to Mexico. Sha and Sam stayed here with Andi and Mac all break.

Riley POV (start song)

I walked inside my house and sat down at the table, Dominic was right beside me. There were pictures around the house on the walls of family potraits. I could smell freshly baked cookies from the oven.

"Math sucks," Dominic groaned. I rolled my eyes in disbelief.

"I think it's harder to fall in love then to do math," I shot back smiling. He pecked my lips and we continued working on our math homework.

And.

And then.

Then.

Then I woke up.

It was all a dream. Dominic and me together. My family being perfect.

I was still with Jax.

I'm different, I have a different family, everyone knows that. And now my family messes it up more. I had always thought I was trapped in a perfect family, but now I'm older, and when you're older, you notice things. Everyone in my family seems fine and perfect, honestly we aren't. Who is?

"Time to go Riles," Jax said knocking on my door. I was too lazy and depressed to get up.

I heard my door open and heard Jax talking, but mentally I was not there. Yes, I was listening, but I was in a flashback.

YESTERDAY

I walked downstairs. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong.

Everyone had a smile on their face, a Barbie doll smile. And it was dead silent.

"Hey sweetie can we talk?" my mother asked. Fear trickled up my body. I sat down on our couch. I heard my step-dad's phone ring. A guy named Marcus was calling him. I knew him.

And my mother called down everyone else. And she told us. And I felt sick. So I threw up. And my step-mom patted my back, a bit harshly. And my dad gave me a hug. He seemed a bit dizzy and a hideous odor cane from his breath.