Party Time

A/N: So along with this, I am thinking of having two extra novels added a month, I know, that's alot. Does that work? Yay! Ok so I realize its Thanksgiving so this is going to be a costume party then. Ok? Good! Now, some books, I will be colabbing with them. One of them will be with my wattpad bestie emsilyewwnm another will be with my real friends jj_amie04 and nekopumpkin another will be with my friend who is new to wattpad, her name is CDchosen1 and the last one will be with my friend Juliet. She doesn't have a wattpad 😪. Maybe she will if you guys ask her? She is a reallly good writer, but she doesn't believe it! Oh well, let's get on with this chapter!

Written by emsilyewwnm with permission

Riley POV

I put on some eyeliner and looked at myself in the mirror. I was weraing a black pencil skirt and I had my superman shirt tucked in. Also, I tucked in a white dress shirt and left it un-buttoned to show the symbol, and I had on some suspenders.

"God! Are you ready yet?" Dominic cried. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm a girl, of course not!" I laughed.

"Why don't I come in and help?" he chcuckled. I could feel myself blush. The door slowly opened, revealing Domininc in beige dress pants with a dark grey and yellow plaid dress shirt tucked in, a few buttons undone so you could see the superman sign and his black tie, un-done, hanging around his neck. He had two pairs of glasses in his hand and was handing me one.

"You look stunning," he whispered in my ear. I smiled and pecked his lip and we left.

"So, we have to go grab Sha and Viviana and Dean." Dominic said. I nodded. We first went to grab Sha, she was dressed as Assassin Ezio Creed, female. It kind of scared me.

"AYE!" she exclaimed as she got in the car. I smiled as she got in. Next was Viviana, she was dressed as a gothic angel. She had her usual curly hair, black fishnet stockings, a black skater skirt and black Doc Martens. Also, a black leather jacket that ended at her stomach and a black tube top, revealing her belly button piercing. She had on heavy eyeliner and dark purple lipstick.

"Hey girl!" I said to her.

"Hey babe!" she replied as we hugged.

"So, who else do we have to pick up?"

"Just Dean," Domininc replied.

"Oh, um, uh, ok," Viv stuttered. We arrived at Dean's house and he was dressed as a banana. Viv laughed as he sat down next to her.

"Hey," Dean said.

"Hey."

"Quite the vocabulary, you two!" Dominic teased.

"Shut up!" Viv said as she slapped him.

"Ow," Dominic faked. "Don't you have an ounce of muscle in you?!"

"Sure I do!" Viviana said, this time slapping him hard.

"Nice hit!" Dean and I complimented at the same time.

"Thanks," Viv said, blushing. "I have two older brothers so I get how to handle guys like Dominic."

"Yeah okay sure, it was a lucky hit."

"Hmmm." Viv replied. It seems to me that, my new best friend and Domininc would not get along.

(Now at party)

Jr POV

I was at the drinks table, watching the door as Riley walked in looking good as always. Then Dominic came in on her left and grabbed her hand.

I will make Riley mine tonight.

I chugged down the beer I had in my cup and was about to approach her when an angel walked through the door.

Literally.

My body ached, but I still knew what I wanted, and it was her. And Riley. Obviously Riley.

"Hi, I'm Junior." I introduced myself.

"Viv." she said. Even her voice was angelic.

Maybe I'll use her to make Riley realize that she wants me.

"Do you, uh, wanna grab a drink?"

"Sure."

Viv POV

I was supposed to be with Riley, Dominic, Clover and Liam but as soon as I walked in, I got lost. So this Australian guy named Junior asked me if I wanted a drink.

He grabbed my hand, pulling me past the punch bowl to a cooler under a table. He opened it and there were more than 7 types of alcohol.

"What do you like?" he asked me.

"Uh...vodka." I said.

I was too busy wondering why I agreed to drink with someone I don't know, that I didn't notice him pour more than one shot in my glass.

I guzzled it all and within five minutes, I was drunk.

"Let's get out of here." he whispered in my ear. Being intoxicated made his voice sound so sexy.

I followed him up three flights of stairs into a bedroom, without realizing that Liam saw us.

He closed the door behind us and kissed me. The smell of beer all over him made me snap to reality.

His hands wondered all around my body, stopping at my skirt waist. I felt him begin to pull my skirt down.

"No, stop!" I begged.

He pulled my stockings down, and my underwear. Then he went for my jacket, using magic to remove my wings. My tube top was ripped off my chest, and I was naked.

Junior was staring me down with the most perverted stare.

I screamed because I knew what was about to happen.

Liam POV

I saw Viviana go upstairs with some guy. I saw her eyes, and they didn't look right. I recognized the look...she was drunk. And in trouble. I followed them up the stairs.

I heard Viv scream and stormed into the room.

All I saw was...