Oh, your going down!

Emma POV

My dad left when Andi came over. Me and Andi went to the mall while Jax went to Diego's.

Jax POV

Me and Diego hung out for a while. When we were done I left and I started walking back from Diego's house when I saw something I didn't want to see.

Daniel POV

I saw Emma walk up to me, I don't know what she was doing but she wasn't acting normal.

"Hey Em-" I said bht she just smashed her lips on mine,  I saw Jax looking at us, he seemed jealous and mad.

Emma POV

Me and Andi were watching T.V. when I saw Jax come in with a packed bag.

"Emma! We are over. " he said

"Wait why?" I ask

"What?! I just saw you with Daniel a minute ago! Then I take back what I said. "

"Why did you say it, do you not trust me?"

"No, I do but if you saw me kissimg Riley wouldn't you be mad?"

"Ya, but who could be me? Wait you don't think E?"

Jax nods his head, and we head over to where Daniel and Emma were. I didn't notice but Diego, Maddie, Junior,  and Riley were following us.

"Oh hello me." E said. I saw Daniel look shocked. He must be mad too. I started to cast a spell and so did she. Our magic got in the way of each other, then she did something I didn't think was possible. She casted two spells at the same time. When Maddie was going to gte rid of her she froze Maddie's hands. Diego sent a cold breeze at her and I fell back when she fell. My hands couldn't move for some reason.  I fell on Jax who fell on Daniel. Jax tried to wiggle out his hands but he couldn't, then Junior tried something but E knocked him out.

"Nothing can stop me now!!!!" E said. Riley was still standing. She ran to Junior trying to wake him up. Then she stood up and said "Oh, your going down!"

"What can a human do?" E said

"Who said I'm human?" Riley replied with a smirk. I couldn't help but notice that she she had on an awesome crop top with this cute skirt. Anyways she casted a spell and so did E. They both miss the  Daniel did the unexpected. He grabbed  E from behind and said "This is what a human can do!" they started to push each other and before me and Jax could get up, Riley casted a spell, and E was gone. Everything was back to normal. Junior was starting to get up.

Riley POV

I DID IT! I GOT RID OF EMMA'S CLONE! Jax ran up to me and hugged me.

"Thank you, your the besy friend a guy could ever have." he said. I don't know what but I felt a connection.  Then Junior was up and asked what happened. I laughed and gave him a hug and a kiss. Everyone was tired and decided to go home.