What happened in five minutes

Riley POV

I shop around for half an hour. Thinking, not knowing, that Jason is gone. I take that back I was hoping he was gone. I walk out the store. Jax is no where to be seen. It has been 5 minutes now. Then soemone grabs me from behind. I think at first it's Jax trying to scare me but then they pull me into the corner with their hand covering my mouth. I know it isn't him. I close my eyes.

"Hey baby haven't seen you in a while" Jason says.

I don't say anything. Not a word. My mouth ins't covered but I still said nothing. I mean who was gonna save me?

"Aww look at that your speachless at how hot I look. You want it don't you?" 

I rolled my eyes and tried to get away but I was pinned to a wall.  No one was seeing this wow.

"Come on Let's go have fun." he said seductively. The exact words he said when we were together but now he has a more michevious smile.  I wanted to punch him but how could I. Then I saw a leather jacket and Elvis inspired jet black hair. As soon as I was about to call Jax I onoy managed Ja- then my mouth was covered and I was dragged out of the mall.

Jax POV

I got out the bathroom and looked for Riley. She wasn't in the store. She probably went looking for me. I walked around and looked I didn't see her anywhere near by. Just as I was about to text her I heard someone call my name. Well half of it. I knew it was Riley's voice. I saw a guy with brown curly hair dragging her out of the mall I ran as fast I could to get to her but she was already gone. She was in a blue car I know that. I watched it drive byy and got on my bike and followed it. It finanly arrived at Jason's house and I hid behind some bushes watching them go inside. As soon as they were in I snuck in and grabbed Jason from his neck and started to choke him. What was wrong with him?

"Hey Jax!" He says and get sout of my arms. (That sounded weird...)

"What are you doing?" I ask angirly.

"Oh, well Riley was all alone at the mall so I asked her to hangout and she passed out in th car." He says.

"I WAS WITH HER AT THE MALL AND YOU KIDNAPPED HER!" I scream

"Oh is little Jax the popular guy jealous that he took his girl"

"She isn't my girl anymore"

"Then why do you care?" He says.

"Because she is like my sister. She told me you raped her." I say.

"You are just mad that I took what you wanted from her. She gave herself to me. And it was really good." He says. I wnated to tell him about me and Riley and Troye and Lily, but I said nothing.

"What a surprise your speachless  about the truth." Jason says laughing. That does it. I punch him... I punch him really hard.

"Wow your mad that she gave it up to me and not you, your a huge loser."

"Really how about you benchwarmer. Wanna go now?" I say with a smirk.

"I scored you didn't. You can't compete with me" he says.

"How about at our 6 month anniversary she gave her self to me. We were 15. I don't think you can beat me now? TRY ME! I am always gonna be better than you and your the one jelous of me. Dare to even make comeback?" I say. He is shocked and so am I.

"Not true." He says

"It is" Riley says. "And I loved it. And it happned more than once." She says with a smirk.

He looks shocked and is about to pounce on Riley but I stop him. I grab him and punch him. He has a black eyes and I punched him so hard he is going to knock out within seconds.

"Don't even dare touch me ever again"  Riley says. She kicks him in the balls and we walk out nad head to her house.

"So I'm sorry I ditched you."

"It's a ok, a person has to go they can go." She says and we laugh. There's an awkward silence betweeen us until we get to her house.

"Sooo" she says

"Umm I will see you later" I say and leave.

"Wait!" She says. I turn back.

"Umm do you wanna maybe come over the day before we leave me and friends are goign out you and your friends can join us just not Jason."

"Sure" I say and smile.

"Thank you for today too" she says. I nod my head and leave. I hope she stays safe