His Night

FLASHBACK

Jax POV

I was walking home five minutes past my curfew. Hopefully my dad didn't notice. I decided to teleport to my room so my dad didn't notice but it was too late.

"Jax Novoa, ehere have you been?!"

"Dad, I mean Sir, I was only 5 minutes late."

"So, who cares?! Now go stand there!"

I did as he said. He got a whip and started hitting me. It really burning me. Next he started punching me and spanking me. I was crying at that point. I never cry.

"Stop! Please!" I yelled and sobbed.

My dad kept hitting me.

"Shut up, you dumb boy!" my father shouted.

"Help! Mum! Someone! Emma! JASMINE!!!" I cried but no one would be able to hear me.

"Your Mum won't save you, she's not even alive!" he said

Then I heard someone come up the stairs. It was my sister Jasmine.

"What are you doing here, you usless girl?!" my dad yelled at her.

"Nn- Noth- Nothing." she stuttered.

My dad was about to hit her when I said, "Stop! Hit me instead she didn't do anything she doesn't deserve anything, I do."

"Ok, little boy, let me go get my bat I will back in 10 minutes you stay there and you, girl, sit in that corner." She sat down and while my little sister was praying, I think I came up with a plan.

Jasmine POV

Why God? Why? Why does this happen to us? Why does our dad hurt us? What did we do deserve this? You know that I take after my mum by being a good and Jax can be a rebel but not to bad and he has his good momenets with the chosen one. He acts more like mum then you think. He is a good guy. He is forced to do some bad things and so am I. Ok maybe casting a spell that poured a slimy goo on Jax isn't forced, but I got grounded for that and shouldn't deserve this! I know that dad was happy when mum was alive. Is that why he hurts us? Please God, keep us safe!

Jax Pov

"Jasmine, I have a plan. I want you to call someone, anyone of our family and tell them what's going on, ok, I am gonna call the cops be fast." I hand her the phone after I call the cops and tell them about what happened and they say they are on their way.

Jasmine pov

Uncle Andy, no reply. Uncle Jake, no reply, Aunt Mia no reply, Aunt Phoebe, no reply, Uncle Felix... yes reply!

"Hello?" I said

"Hey Jaz, whats up?"

"Uncle Felix, dad is beating Jax, please come help us."

"I'm on my way"

"I have to go, Dad's coming bye. Please be quick."

My dad knocked out Jax, leaving a cut on his lip and a concussion. The ambulance takes Jax to the hospital, and my dad is arrested. The cops tell me to come with them so I can be a witness. I agree and we leave.

a/n what did u think? omg more than 400reads wowie thx btw tell me if u have any ideas 4 d story I might use them k bye