Chapter 10

*edited*

ARIA'S POV

"So if I wanted money from a ATM machine you could hack it so I can get it with a push of a button?" Louis asked as he lifted his head up.

"Oh no you don't. You will not use me nor my sister as your personal genies." Nia said shaking her head.

"What about people? Can you also hack people?" He pressed on.

"What kind of question is that!? No we can't hack people or any living thing! You ask and say the most random stuff."

"So is there anything else that you would like to add to your summary about yourselves?" Liam asked,averting the topic in a different direction.

"Nope. That is all and we know what we need to know about you guys already so let's just save the time and skip that part." I said then rolling my eyes. I wasn't intrigued or slightly interested in this conversation we were having.

"Why do you do that?"

I looked at Niall,raising my eyebrows. "Do what?"

"That," he pointed at me "always rolling your eyes, always using sarcasm and has such a low temper."

My eyes widened and my lips parted. My eyebrows frowned as I look at Niall. "I do what I want. Its my body and I do what I do because that's just me. Is there a problem? Cause if so then send me back to my house."

He looked down for a while when suddenly a smirk appeared, he looked back up and dropped the smirk but a smile was there, faintly. "I just wanted to know."

      Then was silence and tension in the air as I glared at the smirking Niall. Why did he ask that? It was certainly a first that someone asked me why I am the way I am,and I didn't like that it came from a popstar sensation.

      It angered to think that he asked that because he thinks he's pic so perfect,I hope he doesn't think that.

"Why were you guys crying?" Harry asked looking at April.

"We weren't." April said as she reached for my hand. She thinks I'm going to act out and lunge at Niall. I looked down at our hands and rolled my eyes as I pulled out her grip.

"I'm not going to jump at him Nia. Calm down."

I looked at him one last time before standing. "But what I will do is leave,I'm not gonna hang around where my personality is questioned."

      And with that said I stomped up to my temporary room and slammed the door in the process. I plopped on my bed and ran a hand through my hair.

      Now,I really regret hacking the account. I should of just hack a different one, one that I know the owner of. But no I chose his. For once in my life,I regret hacking. And if it wasn't for Nia talking to me in the kitchen,I would of been walked out the front door.

      She decided not to follow me into the room so she's probably in the kitchen. Meanwhile I walk over to the closet and get out some pajamas and head to the showers. I'm gonna drown myself in the heat.

NIA'S POV

Once Aria closed the bedroom door I felt like it was my job to apologize,so that's what I did.

"I'm sorry for her temper guys. She just doesn't do well around.. What's the word?" I didn't know what word to use for it. For Aria a lot of words doesn't suit her.

"Well behaved teens." Niall opened his eyes,smiling.

"Strangely,yes." I smiled bit mentally frowned. It was weird how he found a word and he doesn't even know her.

I decided to question it. "How did you find a word so easily whereas it takes me minutes."

"I know certain things about girls like Aria."

O quirked an eyebrow. "Girls like Aria? And you? A popstar."

He chuckled. "Sorry,I worded it wrong. I met a girl like Aria before,and I found some words then how to describe her."

I laughed. "Yeah,okay. That sentence's better. And did the girl change? Please say yes so I have hope for Ari."

Niall looked into nowhere and smiled. "Yeah she got better. She need help and someone but she got there."

I smiled. "Good."

      I stood up and went to the kitchen. I went to the fridge and took out some orange juice and found a cup. Once I rinsed the cup out and drank some orange juice, I put the juice back and put the cup in the sink.

      I went back to my old seat back at the end of the couch and took my phone out and waited for Aria to get back down here. Hopefully.

********
Till the next episode!?
ENJOY!?