Chapter 30

I woke up with my head on cold wood and my body on a extremely soft bed that smelled like cologne. My eyes opened to the bright sunlight and the flipping of pages,I tried to move my body and everything moved except one of my hands that were handcuffed to the headboard. I searched the room and fell upon a smiling Zachary that was reading a book in a chair,next to the door. He looked up at me and closed the book.

"Morning."

"Why am I handcuffed? I willingly went with you."

"True but your May. I know how you work."

He stood up sat the book in his seat and walked over to me. He sat close to me before facing me. "How did you sleep?"

I tugged at the cuffs and sighed. "Good. Energetic I guess."

He smiled. "Good. Now this is how its gonna work,you belong to me and your sister belongs to my friend. You may go anywhere you want in the house except pass the red line which is where April is,don't try to save or escape with her because its completely hopeless. He might be aggressive with her but I promise you that I won't hurt you unless your asking for it."

"Your gonna remove the cuffs?"

I nodded once. "Yes. I will trust you when I ask you."

"Ask me what?"

He moved my hair from my face. "Any questions?"

She looked at me with those piercing gray eyes that all I could do was nod.

"Good now May," he held my face "I want you to never go pass the red line and never try to escape."

I frowned. Does he except for me to listen just because he asked? Something mentally in me kicked.

My eyes showed confirmation causing him to smile brightly. "Excellent."

He took a necklace off that held a key at the bottom then he reached over and unlocked them. I rubbed my red wrist to lighten the color and ease the pain and watched as he stood up and put on a suit jacket. "I have a meeting in 10 minutes but you may leave this room and roam around."

He put on a tie and made fixed his unruly hair. He was about to walk out before I spoke. "Thank you."

He stopped mid walk. His head turned a little and a smile took over his face and his eyes grew brighter,he opened the door and left but left it open. I slid myself off the bed and my feet met the cold wood floor,I walked over to the door feeling weak in the legs but made it nonetheless.

I looked down the long hallway and followed the cologne to him signing papers and talking to a woman in a black pencil skirt,black suit shirt and black stellioos. He looked up and smiled at me once more before disappearing behind a big door.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Back at the direction house everything was hectic. Liam came back to the living room after searching the entire house.

"All the guards are unconscious. They must of knocked them out before knocking."

The three guys were sitting in the couch resting their heads in their hands feeling all types of emotions. Niall came out the kitchen with an angry face on and a glass of water in his hand,he took a sip of it before sitting.

"We have to call the police. W-we can't do anything, we're not an expert in this sort of thing. Kidnapping? Like really." Louis

Niall took another sip and shook his head. "No. We are going to call their guards, the police know nothing about Zachary and to them they aren't considered kidnapped until 48 hours pass. Their guards know will know what to do."