Chapter 17

I looked at April.

"Niall...has to pay because he lost a bet."

They looked at me in confusion then the devil himself stood up.

"Yeah. Me and May made a bet on who can not use the bathroom the entire time we're at the mall."

"Well did you lose?" Harry

I nodded. "Yes because he has to go right now. Right Niall?"

"Right." He said "Now if you'll excuse me."

Then he left. I looked at the others and smiled to lower any confusion and suspicion radiating off of them,I sat down and went on my phone because it beeped.

N: Your going to regret that.

I put the phone on the table faced down and sat back in my chair, I'm hating this week so far. I would say that between 1 and 10 I would gave it a 7 but I give it a 2 and only because Niall. They came back with the food and sat around the table,April handed me a toasted turkey and cheese sandwich and a raspberry lemonade and everyone dug in.

*1 hour Later*

After laughing,chatting and selfies we were done with lunch. We exited the cafe when Liam started talking after hysterically laughing.

"Is there any other place any of you would like to go?"

I raised my hand. "Yeah actually. I would like to go to the new men cologne and women perfume store that just opened in the back of the mall."

"Alright,let's go." Harry

We started walking there when April made her way next to me.

"Are you okay?" April

"Yes April. That's the thousandth time I heard that and I'll answer it the same way each time."

"Yeah that's my point, you wouldn't answer the same way each time unless you rehearsed it."

"April...I'm fine. Don't worry about me,you have your biggest celebrity crush behind you and your worried about someone you see everyday."

She sighed. "I guess your right."

"Always am."

She gave me a side hug. "Glad your having fun May." then she left and stood next to Perrie and Zayn, I caught a glimpse at Harry looking at me so I smiled and waved at him. He walked next to me and intertwined our fingers.

"Are you having fun?" Harry

"Yes and thank you again for bringing us here,even thou we're at your house in the first place to be punished not rewarded."

He shrugged. "I figured that being at the house is enough of a punishment."

I laughed slightly. "It is,yes. Are you going to that party tomorrow?"

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Well I don't know I was debating whether to go or try to remove the the pics and posts on my Instagram."

I laughed. "Sorry about that. I could help thou."

"You could?" Harry 

"Yeah but I never said I would." May

He groaned in frustration putting his head back. "Your heartless."

I smiled. "You know,a lot of hackers get that a lot,it just motivates us more."

"Fine. Don't help me but I guess I'm going to the party." Harry