Chapter 2

*edited

ARIA'S POV

When Nia steps out of the bathroom I just finished devising my awesome plan.

"My sweet, darling Nia, would you like to help me with something?" I asked with a smirk.

"You said sweet in the beginning so I don't think I'm going to comply, sorry not sorry." She replied.

"Come on its a really good prank?" I said as a statement to myself but question to her.

"Eh, why not. Count me in."

"Okay I need you to get your computer, go to your Instagram and type in the name Harry Styles."

"Alright." She smiles.

I watched her login and type the name in.

"Okay I'm here...oh my god this guy is hot. Okay why am I here? We're gonna sabotage his account, aren't we?"

"We are going to hack it then put weird and disgusting things on it." I said.

"Alright let's do this." She responded.

NAOMI'S POV

We both logged out of our Instagram then pressed a few buttons then with a hit of the enter button we entered his profile. We got straight to work: it looked like he had nice pearly white teeth so I posted him eating a cockroach and worm sandwich with moldy bread.

Aria saw that he didn't have any bad pics so she made one of the pics of him with a runny nose and a boogie on his cheek, his hair sticking out in every direction with some red bloodshot eyes. And lastly I saw that he always had some nice expensive clothes on so I made a pic of him in a vat of bathroom business. I nearly gag at the sight.

When we were done we stepped back from the screen to admire our work. Beautiful and creative. And of course some of the credit goes to Photoshop.

"We did an amazing job. I'm so proud." Aria said while fake crying.

"I agree. Third best work we did yet!" The first two were much worse.

"Alright now that that's done. Time to watch our favorite TV show of all time."

we both turned to each other slowly before screaming simultaneously, "A.N.T Farm!!"

HARRY'S POV

When was the last I was this relaxed? Twelve months ago. We just came back from a year long tour to have a month break. Right now I'm currently lying down upstairs surfing YouTube . I was thinking over my plans for the month before I was brutally disturbed by the only and only Louis Tomlinson.

"Harry what did you do to your Instagram page!?" He practically screamed.

I haven't been on my page at all today so I have no idea what he's talking about. I got my phone from my pocket, unlocking it then clicking the Instagram app. I don't know what he's screaming abou--. . .what is this?!

Is that me with a scary, intimidating nasty sandwich, a disgusting appearance and me in a. . what's that. . .is that stuff from the loo??! Who did this to my page?

You know what, its probably a prank by Louis for me accidentally (purposely) putting baby powder in his blow dryer before he used it. Oops. Well he won't win this time.

"Lou I'm not stupid. I know you did this as payback. Well, well done. I'm impressed." I said, walking down the stairs to him while slowly clapping in a sarcastic way.