Chapter 8

MAY'S POV

      When Harry was done running his mouth, I eagerly stepped out the door. We told the BG that we were gonna walk to lower any suspicion that could be lurking. While walking I put my headphones in and jammed to Spotify, I listen to that while looking at my surroundings.

      How did I go from being my own person to moving in with a couple of hot guys is what roamed my thoughts.

      We walked all the way downtown and walked up to this roman looking building. Even though it's run down, it's pretty. Looks like a princess palace. When we walked up to the door we turned to the BG and took a hundred dollar bill out our pocket and handed it to them.

"You didn't see anything and have nothing to tell the guys?" I said looking at the two.

      They accepted.

"We didn't see anything. And have nothing to tell the guys." They repeated.

      We nodded and walked in. When we walked in we were immediately met by yelling and sounds of keyboards,this is what we call home. Me and April showed the BG where their supposed to stand then we went to see our friends.

      We usually change friends every week or so because you can't trust someone that's been by your side for too long, and we say that from experience.

"Hey Jessica and Riley!" I screamed waving my hand in the air.

"Oh my god,Apr and May!" Jessica screamed right back.

"Where have you been these past days,we texted you nonstop this morning." Riley said when we got close enough.

"Sorry. We got in a bit of trouble so we were kind of busy. What were you guys texting about?" April asked running a hand through her hair.

"There's been some hack kidnappings. From the five cities next to ours." Jessica whispered with her hand on the side of her mouth.

"Oh my god really?!" I whispered-yelled.

"Yeah and people say that Zach is behind it. Something about a new world without hackers." Riley said smiling.

      Zach is short for Zachary. He had a bad childhood where his parents died in front of him like us but except he did the killing. When he went to the police station after the incident he told the officers that someone made him do it, that someone told him to pull the trigger while the parents were sleeping.

      He says it was two well built men who told him to do it. He went to a mental hospital after. And when he got out at the age 18 he said that he was going to make history, and make sure that everybody will remember him and his parents. He told no one how he was going to do that, just said he was. He's a real nut case, if you ask me.

"I hope we're safe here." April said with a worried look.

"Of course we are. We have more than 100 guards here,and more come for every event. We're completely safe." I said while pushing my hair to one side.

"Alright listen up this is the second to last gathering until the annual hacking event where the the winner takes all!" Announcer

Everyone cheered. I really can't wait till that event. I been practicing like crazy for the past week.

"Alright everyone to your computers. And on the screen you will see the NASA login page. Instead of logging in we will be hacking in,but you only have approximately 5 minutes before the computers shut down so the government doesn't track and arrest this event." Announcer