Chapter 7

*edited*

NIA'S POV

When they showed us our room we both walked in and lied down, there was two beds for the most part it worked out. Before we fell into complete slumber, we checked our phones, and set the alarm clock for 4 hours.

Wouldn't want to be late. After we both exchanged looks, we fell asleep for the forty minutes.

|4 And A Half Hours Later|

Me and Aria woke up to the sound of the alarm clocks,we both smiled to ourselves for thinking of the clocks. But when we looked at the clock expecting to see 4:35, instead we saw 4:57! We're late!

Aria and I bolted out of our beds and ran to the closet, we picked up the clothes that was waiting for us, and bolted towards the nearest two bathrooms. We usually take half hour showers, but since we're running late, we took 10 minute shower (believe me it took a lot of strength).

When we got out we went downstairs, we made toast and got yogurt as the spread. In case you're wondering, yes this is still the day when we temporarily moved in with Harry. When we finished our food ,we noticed we didn't see any boys in sight besides the BG.

Me and Aria ran up to 5 random doors and pounded our fists on them. Once done, we went into a bathroom and got hairspray and found a liter on the top of the medicine cabinet. We walked to the nearest fire alarm and made it go off.

Once we set off the all seven fire alarm, we walked downstairs and stood in front of the stairs just a few feet back and counted down from 3 to 1.

As we hit one the boys came running down the steps frantically, looking around like they just got off an hour roller coaster ride. But only four of them showed up. One of the BG came to the sound of the alarm, but we told that there wasn't any fire and that we did it so the guys could wake up,and they nodded in understatement.

"Where's the fire?!" The four of them yelled simultaneously.

"There isn't one, we did this so you guys can wake up." Aria said as she shrugged.

Suddenly Harry comes downstairs, and dare I say it but I wish he came sooner.

He wasn't wearing anything, but his underwear!!!

May shrieked and shielded mine and her eyes in fright, but I was still able to see.

"Oh my god Harry go back upstairs! Have you any respect for yourself?!" She screamed.

"Never mind that. Where's the fire?" Harry said shaking his head of curls.

One of them then walked over to one of the alarms, and turned it off which cause the rest to turn off.

"What? There isn't any fire?" Harry asked with confusion.

"If there was,wouldn't you think we would be outside. Along with the fire department." Aria then she mumbled 'and I'm the stupid one'.

One of them then went to the couch and took the fabric off of it and put on Harry as a shield.

"Thank you Liam."

"No problem. If there wasn't a fire, then why did the alarms go off?" He asked.

"We thought the only way for all of you to get up, is to have an emergency happen."

"Was getting us to have a heart attack Aria's idea?" Niall asked looking between the both of us.

Aria narrowed her eyes at him.

"Actually we woke you all up so we can ask if we can leave." I said.

That caught their attention.

"Where are do you have to go?" Liam asked.

"Me and her have somewhere to be at this time and we are seeking permission." May sarcastically said with a smirk.

"And since we don't have our BG we need to take some of yours. Two is needed." I smiled.

"Where do you have to go? And dressed like that," he motioned to our choice in clothing "Last I checked you were teenagers." He said.

"What do you know? You know nothing about us." Aria rose her voice a little.

I put my hand up and hushed her causing her to roll her eyes and crossed her arms.

"It's alright, me and a rookie can tag along with them." One of their body guards said while walking out from the hallway.

"Um, okay.Go ahead." Liam said smiling a little.

"Thank you Liam." I gave him a kiss on the cheek as a friendly gesture. He visibly relaxed more than he already was.

Me and Aria walked towards the door with the BG in pursuit. Aria was about to turn the knob before Harry started speaking again.

"Hurry back."

*********

Till the next episode!?