Chapter 21

MAY'S POV

I ran to the backyard and sat on the balcony/patio/porch whatever the name is. I feel stupid right now,why am I crying and why am I upset? I hate Harry and Niall so what's wrong with me? No one can say that I developed feelings for one of them because that is complete trash,I haven't and won't. I guess you can say that I'm crying because of them fighting,Harry obviously said something that pushed Niall over the edge and now their both in pain.

Seeing Harry on the floor with blood gushing out of all the visible cuts on his face was not only disgusting but scary and saddening. And it scares me that Niall did that,is he really that violent because if he is then I'm more scared of him then I already am. But in the room he seemed different, he seemed like he cared that I hurt myself and that he was actually sorry for what he did to me.

And seeing him in bruises and cuts pinched my heart,I know he put me through hell but he was hurt and who wouldn't be sad? The breeze was making my face chilly from the wetness of my cheeksthen I heard the door slide open but I didn't acknowledge them and he/she rested their back on the wall behind me. I brought me knees to my chest and rested my head on my knees,then the wind blew behind me and based on the smell I got when it did,I shuddered.

If the air is right and the person I'm thinking is the person behind me then I'm gonna be sick and probably cry because of what I'm into and if that makes no sense to you then your about to find out what it means.

"May?"

I gripped my arms tighter around my knees and kept whispering 'your okay' barely audible as I started rocking back and forth. I felt my eyes stinging but I tried my hardest to ignore it.

"May."

I bit my lip to stop the trembling and if he couldn't make it any worse I heard him stand making my body shake of fear. He walked down the steps and was now standing before me,I swallowed hard and my breathing started to be irregular.

He bent down and put a hand on my shoulder. "Raindrop."

Then I lost it,I just broke down. The tears were completely unstoppable ams I released my knees and shut my eyes as I quickly back away from him. My body still was trembling and shaking as I hugged my arms. I didn't feel anyone near me until someone tried to touch me.

"Don't! Don't just please don't hurt me. You won okay,you won I broke just please don't hurt me anymore."

I opened my eyes to see Niall looking down at his fist clenching. My breathing started to be unedven making him snap his head up,notice that I had my eyes open and spoke.

"No,I'm not going to hurt you May."

"No,no your lying. You said that last time and look at how that turned out."

"This time I'm serious,I am not going to hurt you."

The tears fell harder as I thought. He's going to hurt me,he said he wouldn't last time and now here I am with bruises God knows where.

"That's what you wanted right," I stumbled to my feet "you wanted me to be scared right?" He slowly rose from his position and turned to me "Well I am alright! So just please leave me alone,you won I'm completely terrified of you now please just stop."

His eyes widened and it looked like he stopped breathing. My breathing on the other hand returned to its normal pace whereas my heart was beating so fast. He looked at me and his eyes were unreadable, he walked towards me making me quickly back up as my body started trembling again. My back was pressed to a wall because I ran out of room to run and unfortunately the wall wasn't near or in eyesight of the door, he searched my eyes before landing his hands on my hips.