33

"minho I believe you have more important things to do"

"what important things?" minho asked frowning making the people in the room slap their foreheads annoyed .

"ooooooh" he said and stood up placing jisung on the sofa "sorry baby I really need to go " he said kisses the top of jisung's head and ran out the room leaving jisung confused and hurt "where are you going?" he said mostly to himself because minho already left.

"it's okay sungie he's busy" minho's father said and left the room soon everyone left him and he was alone in the room.

"hey jisung" a girl said as she came to the room and jisung looked at her pouting "I am Jennie i worked with minho before" she said and jisung narrowed his eyes at her looking at her up and down , making her chuckle " don't be jealous I have a girlfriend " she said and walked over to him .

"you do?" he asked looking at her and she nodded smiling "her name is Lisa" Jennie said and jisung smilled at her "GOD YOU'RE SO ADORABLE"she squeaked and pinched his cheeks " I know " he chuckled making her squak even more .

"I thought I heard my name" another girl said coming to the room "LISA CAN WE KEEP HIM PLEASE" jennie said running to the girl and pulled at her hand just like a child do.

"I'd love to keep him but minho will murder us baby" Lisa said kissing jennie's cheek and walked over "hey there " she said "hey " jisung said pouting "awwwwe why are you sad?" she asked and jisung almost cried "hyungie left hannie ...hannie just got here how could he" he said throwing his hands in the air .

"it's okay hannie your hyung have something very important to do he'll come back later" Lisa said patting jisungs head .

"but what's more impowtant than hannie?" he asked his eyes glossy and lips pouty.

"why don't you ask him later okay ?" Lisa said wanting to avoid answering that question and jisung nodded and again started playing with the ring in his hand .

"nie nie wanna keep the pretty baby" jennie said and hugged jisung "no hannie is only daddy's" jisung said trying to push jennie away but she hugged him tighter "mommy nie nie wanna keep him pretty pleeease~" Jennie pouted looking at Lisa with hopefull eyes .

"am sorry nie nie but his daddy will get mad if you took him am I not enough?" Lisa pouted and jennie gasped letting go of jisung and hugging Lisa "NO MOMMY IS MORE THAN ENOUGH" she yelled and kissed Lisa's cheek making jisung cry .

"hannie's daddy no longew wuv him" he cried hugging his knees and jennie once again ran to him and hugged him "don't worry pretty baby your daddy loves you" she said patting his head "weally?" he said whipping his tears with his sleeve "of course he told nie nie himself" she said and jisung smiled .

"what did daddy say about hannie?" he asked shyly jennie smiled and mentally pated her back for calming him down "he told nie nie that his baby is the most beautiful and cute baby and he loves him more than anything in the world and he wanna-....."

"WHO WANTS ICE CREAM?" Lisa yelled "ME!" the littles yelled forgetting what they were talking about , and Lisa sighed in relieve .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

minho walked into the house feeling so nervous , he started searching for jisung and the girls .

"DADDY!" jisung yelled when minho intered the room and ran TO him jumping into his arms "wait no hannie is mad at you for leaving him" he said trying to get down but minho didn't let him.

"daddies sorry and he's gonna make it up to you go change daddie's taking you out" he said and kissed jisung's cheeks and placed him down jisung e ran out of the room  and came back after a few secounds" hannie doesn't know where his closeth are " he said and seungmin came out of nowhere "I'll help you " he said and dragged jisung out of the room .

"am ready hyungie "he said and ran to minho who hold his hand "alright let's go" he said and jisung hooked his arm around minho's .

"GOOD LUCK HYUNG" he heard seungmin yelling and looked up at minho who told him not to care about it.

"it's nothing baby let's go now I have something for you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🗿💜💙🌸
*cough cough*