26🌟

changbin roughly kissied Felix he pinned his hands above his head and nibbled on  his lower lip making him part his lips alowing changbin to explore his wet cavern , he grapped felix's hands and pinned them above his head , changbin pulled away from felix's lips only to attach them to his neck sucking and piting on his sensitive skin making him release a moan.

"h-hyung" Felix moaned out "tsk tsk tsk ...wrong name baby" changbin said harshly sucking his neck "d-daddy?" felix tried to say but IT came out as a whimper as changbin's knee rubbed between his legs.

"that's it, now tell me what have you been  doing all day long hmm?" changbin said grapping felix's jaw with his free hand making him look straight into his lustful eyes felix's let out a whimper " teasing you?" "hmmm and why did you do that?" changbin said in a low husky voice sending shivers down Felix's spine "I w-wanted y-you to love m-me " felix said making changbin growl.

"why didn't you tell me you know that i would do anything for you right?" changbin said piting his earlobe "I couldn't a-ask am t-too shy" Felix pleaded squirming his legs  "I see do you think that you deserve to get what you want after what you did?" changbin said licking down Felix's neck "Yes please  I-.. want you so b-bad " felix almost yelled making changbin chuckle.

he let go of felix and stood up from the bed making him whine , he ignored felix's whines and grapped the chair pulled it in front of the bed and sat on it crossing his arms and raising one leg above the other .

"now now you gonna be a good boy and do what daddy say  right?" he said and Felix nodded furiously .

"strip and give me a spin daddy wants to see that pretty body of your " and Felix didn't need to be told twice , he striped and  stood up slowly doing a spin making changbin hum satisfied "now I want you on four your ass facing me " he said a felix did exactly what he asked for .

" I bet that you know what preparing is don't you?" changbin asked slowly rubbing his clothes erection "y-yes daddy" Felix said glancing behind him to see changbin eye fucking him "hmmm since you look so ready for this am guessing that you have the right object for preparing don't you?"changbin said and again Felix nodded getting impatient "go get it " and the latter rushed to his drawer and brought the strawberry flavoured lube with him , he wanted TO give it to changbin but he waved him off and told him to go back to the bed .

"prepare your self for me baby boy can you do that?" changbin said slowly removing his belt , Felix's eyes widened but he obeyed , he put a large mount of lube IN his fingers , he went back to the same possession for changbin to have the perfect view .

he took a deep breath and slowly inserted one finger inside himself , he gasped at the Foreign feeling " keep going love " changbin said freeing his mini binnie and started jerking at the sight of his baby , Felix gained a little confident and started moving his finger in and out "...oh..." he moaned at the feeling he was starting to feel pleasure building up " good boy do you think that you can add another one?" changbin said groaning and Felix liked that sound , so he slowly added another finger , he hissesd in pain and stopped already panting and leaking " you are doing perfect love such a good boy " changbin praised him making him moan he started moving his fingers again  preparing him self in front of his daddy who was really enjoying the show , "d-daddy..ngh..ah~" he moaned out "feels good kitten?" felix moaned at the nickname and started moving his fingers faster "y-yes ..feels s-so good" he whimpered adding another finger moaning hyungie and daddy .

changbin though that IT was enough and stood up from the chair he removed all his clothes and joined Felix on the bed , he removed felix's fingers making him whine "patient baby" he said but Felix whinned again making him chuckle ,he made felix lay his head against the matters while his ass is till up in the air .

changbin used his hands to spread felix's cheek apart and leaned his head down "d-daddy what are you do-....OH MY G-GOD" felix moaned loudly at the feeling of the wet warm muscle licking the rim of his hole , he held tightly on the sheets and burried his head in the bellow moaning against it as changbin ate him out "ngh ...my g-god" moaned and whimpered at changbins wet tongue licking his walls , changbin continues licking and sucking but stopped when he felt that Felix is about to release making him whine annoyed "why did you....FUUUUCK" he yelled when changbin thrusted inside him without warning , he didn't give him any time to adjust and started banging inside  making him scream out in both pain and pleasure , and Felix really loved the feeling .

"you're...s-so..fucking tight-..fuck" changbin groaning and felix started moving his hips to meet changbins moves tears of pleasure running down his face "d-daddy faster p-please m-more " he begged and changbin gave him exactly what he wanted .

he flipped Felix around and pulled his legs placing them around his waist and slammed back in making Felix scream his name ,he reached up and pulled changbins face down smashing their lips together in a very messy make out "such a good boy t-taking daddy so well" changbin praised and started pumping felix's throping member and it was too much pleasure for him that he came without warning .

changbin kept thrusting inside him untill he felt he was so close , he pulled out and started pupming his cock "w-wait" Felix weakly stood up and replaced changbin's hand with his own opening his mouth , that sight of felix sweating and panting his lips were swollen and his eyes were glossy it was enough to make him com all over Felix's face moaning his name .

Felix fall aginst the matters and changbin stood up  and left to the bathroom he cleaned him self and came back with a wet towel and cleaned all of felix's body smiling like an idiot , he changed into pyjamas and helped Felix into his onesie .

he joined him in the bed and Felix quickly cuddled his side and hid his face in the crook of his neck and fall a sleep within a secound changin smiled and pulled him close kissing the top of his head.

"sweet dreams love "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🗿👺💜💙🌟🌸hola