32

jisung was running through the empty hallways "oh god oh god" panted when he reached the hall , he started running again to stand with his freinds .

"you're late hannie" seungmin scolded and fixed his hat and necktie "sorry Minnie" jisung smilled and held seungmin's hand he looked at the crowd in front of them , he saw his parent's and minho's parents waving at him he waved back smiling proudly .

he looked at his hand and played with the promise ring minho gave him two years ago " wish you were here hyungie" he said and kissed the ring .

he heard his name being called and went on the stage finally graduated .

"my baby grew so fast " minhos mother and Mrs han said at the same Time  hugged each other and started crying .

"son" his father and minho's father said at the same time each of them placed a hand on jisung's shoulder"am proud of you "  they said .

minho's parents became very close freinds with his parents they always visit each other it's like they've always been a family .

"jisung" he heard chan calling him and saw hyunjin and changbin there"hyungs" he yelled happily and ran to them they congratulated him and told him they are really proud of him.

"thank you so much" he smiled happily and heard his phone ringing , it was a video call from his beloved boyfreind"hyuuungiiiiieeeeee" he cheered and waved to his hyung through the camera .

"heeeey if it isn't the graduation boyyyyy~ .......I wish I was there to kiss the life out of you"

" I wish that too hyungie ..I miss you so much " jisung pouted

"awwwee baby please that face make me so week i miss you too but I promise I'll make it up to you okay?"

"hmmmm okay" jisung cheered and blow a kiss to the camera and minho caught on the other side .

"I have to go now love but I'll cheak out on you later okay?"

"awwwe okay see hyungie I love you"

"love you too hannie"

jisung's eyes  teared up when the call ended it been two years since the last time he saw minho in real life , he left for America and became a model and a choreographer  there and  became so famous and rich , it's true that he spoil jisung so much but all what he want is his hyung by his side.

"it's okay hannie " chan said and hugged him " hannie miss daddy " jisungs mumbled and hid his face into Chan's chest "awwwwe its okay hannie c'mon let's take you home" he said and lefted jisung not caring about the looks everyone gave them .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

"awwwwwe c'mon baby cheer up you graduated collage and now you can chase your dreams" his mother said patting his back but he just shrugged playing with the ring in finger .

"hey sweetie " minho's mother came in with a strawberry milk in her hand " here drink this and go to sleep you need to rest" she said and have him the milk he sighed and took it.

"gnite hannie" they both said after they made sure he drank all of the milk and left the room .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

jisung woke up feeling so dizzy and his head was killing him , he groan and stood up walking to the bathroom , he did his usual morning rutine and stood in front of the mirror .

only then he noticed.

this isn't his bathroom .

he panicked and walked to the bedroom .

"OH MY GOD I THINK I GOT KIDNAPPED " he whispered yell and almost fainted when he heard the door being opened , he grapped the closest thing which was a perfume bottle and throw it at the person .

"OOOOWWWWW" the person fell into the ground and started rolling around because the bottle hit his stomach "am gonna die !" he kept rebeating over and over again while dramatically holding his stomach like
he has been shot or something .

"hyunjin hyung?" jisung said and hyunjin stood up and glared at him " why would you throw that at me am such an angel I don't deserve to be treated like this " he said placing the back of his hand on his forehead .

"...sorry...but where am I ?" jisung asked.

"oh yeah follow me" hyunjin said and started walking his hurt face turned into a serious one , and jisung followed him around .

"this place is huuuge" jisung said looking around the big house , they entered what seemed like a living room , jisung was surpried to see his freinds parents and minho's parents in there .

"oh look who finally woke up" Felix said walked over to him and hugged him .

"what's going on here?" he asked and looked at Felix who pulled away "well..." he said and stepped away from jisung .

he felt someone back hug him "hey baby" he whispered in his ear and jisung froze he could recognize this voice from miles away , he looked at the people in the room and pointed behind him.

"is that him?.." he mouthed making them laugh but nodded at him his eyes started watering .

"hyungie?..." he said in disbelieve .

"yes baby" and with  that he turned around and jumped in his hyung making both of them fall into the ground and started sobbing loudly .

"HYUNGIEEEEE" he cried and took minho's face in his hands and started kissing all over it " I missed yoooooouuu" he said and looked into minho's eyes who pulled him into a kiss both hummed at the feeling it been too long and it just feels nice to have their lips against each other again .

and soon it turned into a make out hands started roaming each others body but a fake cough made them pull away " please don't fuck in front of my innocent eyes" Felix said and changbin scoffed "innocent my ass you're the most needy and horny person in this planet like you wanna-...." changbin recived a punch on his shoulder and Felix have him the look of betrayal making the people in the room burst out in laughing .

minho managed to left stand up and left jisung with him who wrapped his legs and arms around him he caressed his face and pulled him for another kiss.

"so how did this happened?" jisung asked he was sitting in his favorite place minho's lap.

"well we drugged you and travlled to USA by a private jet that minho paied for , and you've been sleeping for 34 hours " his father said like it's nothing .

" we wanted to surprise you " minho said kissing his neck " congratulations love " minho said and smashed their lips togheter in a hungry manner and again they were stopped with a fake cough.

"minho I believe you have more important things to do"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🗿💙💜🌸

me is sad 🗿👺