28🌟

(ahem 🗿)

minho turned jisung around and slammed him against the wall , his back is against is chest ,his hands started massaging jisungs ass " yes i've been so polite and respectful i deserve a reward don't you think? baby boy?" minho whispered in jisungs ear his hands moving to his waist and hold tightly on in he started grinding his already hard member against jisungs cheeks .

"yes" jisung breathed out he started moving along with minho moaning at the feeling , minho suddenly turned him around and kissed him roughly jisung kissed back trying to follow his boyfriend's  pace , minho pit and pulled on his lower lip , he opened his mouth and let minho dominate him just how he like it .

jisung broke the kiss and dropped on his knees making eyes contact with minho , his hand  hold into minho's cock stroking slowly "don't tease b-baby" minho groaned , jisung strated moving his hand a little bit faster , he gathered his courage and started giving minho's member butterfly kisses trailing them from the base and stopping at the tip , he looked up at mimho again "go a head " minho said and jisung took a deep breath and licked the tip before taking what he can into his mouth his hand stroking the rest " ..ugh..doing good...love" minho's words encouraged him so he started popping his head up and down while moving his hand sending minho to the clouds he took a fistfull of jisungs hair thrusting into his mouth "..j-just like that baby doing so well" minho said knowing that jisung love to be praised.

jisung swirled his tongue around minho's Lenth and moaned around it driving minho crazy "stop , I wanna fill you up" minho said and pulled jisung up and messing kissed him , he placed his hands under jisungs ass and he automatically jumped up wrapped his legs and arms around minho who carrtied him back to his room and throw him on the bed .

he wanted to prepare jisung but  he we stopped "go in r-raw" jisung said blusing at his own words " are you sure baby boy? it's gonna hurt" minho said with concern " y-yes please " jisung whimpered getting really inpatient " alright " minho said taking the lube out of his drawer and poured a large mount on his hands and started covering his member with it , he made sure it was lubed enough because he doesn't wanna hurt his baby , he also placed some into jisung's entrance .

"that's e-enough please " jisung whined spreading his ass cheeks and pitting his lip "fuck...that Is hot..am going in" minho said and slowly pushed his member inside , jisung groaned and throw his head back his eyes teared up from being stretched and from the pain making minho stop he started kissing jisung's neck piting and sucking he knows how much jisung love TO be marked by him and he knows that he enjoy the feeling "...a-am g-good " jisung moaned out and minho pushed the rest of his member into him both groaning and panting .

minho waited until jisung gave him the permession to move  , he starts thrusting slowly , too slow for jisung's liking "f-faster ...please h-hyung please" jisung said and screamed when minho picked up his pase thrusting into him senselessly .

"aahh...h-hyu-....OH MY GOD" jisung screamed when minho hit his sweet spot , "bingo" minho said and started abusing that spot over and over again leaving jisung a panting , moaning and screaming mess.

jisung gathered his couraged and pushed minho to lay on his back , he hovered over him and positioned him self above minho's cock and slowly sank in he throw his head back and moaned "s-so big h-hyung" he breathed out and started bouncing up and down minho grapped him by the hip to support him "....fuck b-baby you look so fucking good like this" minho said making jisung moan his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he abused his soft spot , he started getting tired "a-am close...." he panted and minho fliped them so the hes back on the top top started thrusting in animalistic pace , jisung released over him self moaning minho's name.

minho kept thrusting untill he came inside jisung and collasped on the top of him , both panting and sweating .

after a while jisung gasped "what's wrong?" minho asked "your parents" jisung said covering his face from embarrassment and minho chuckled " yah this is serious "jisung pouting hitting his shoulder "baby my room is soundproof , though I would mind em  hearing you " minho said earning another hit.

he was about to pull out when jisung stopped him " stay inside please " he said blushing and minho smirked turning him around without pulling away making him whimper , he back hugged him.

"what happened to my innocent baby?" he asked teasingly

"you happened"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🗿💔omg this Is horrible plz don't hate meh