20

minho's mother was shocked for a few moments before shrugging "that explain the heckeys " is what she said and han was blowing so madly at her words

"yup I want people to know he's mine " MINHO smirked securing his arm around han's waist who blushed more if that's even possible

however minho's mother spent the whole day there surprised by the effect that han have on minho , and how whipped minho is for han .

"thank you for having me today " she said

"are you s-sure that you can't stay ? it's t-totally okay right h-hyungie?" han said locking both of his hands around minhos arm "of course " minho said patting han's hair

"no I really need to go , thank you so much han keep up the good work" minho's mother said and hugged them both , she was surprised for the hundred time that day cuz minho hugged her back , she left happier than ever .

"so now that we're finally alone" minho said looking at han

"wha-..." han didn't get the chance to finish cuz he was pinned agains the wall and minho smashed his lips against his , holding him harshly by the waist , han whimpered but kissed back eagerly trying to keep up with his hyung .

minho softly bit hans lower lip asking for permission and han didn't even bother to fight for domination cuz he know pretty well that his boyfriend will win , so he let minho's tounge explore everywhere , he placed his hands around minho's neck pulling him impossibly closer , there's no more space between them as they lost them self in the heated make out .

han had to pull away cuz he ran out of breath and minho's lips travled down to his neck sucking and nipping lightly making him release a shaky moan , he throw his head back to give minho more access and he turned into a moaning mess .

"h-hyungie" he moaned out , his hand is holding minho's hair softly guiding his (minho's) head where he wants it .

minho joined their lips together again , their toungs danced together and wet sounds echoed inside the room , minho's hands find their way under hans shirt traking the soft skin with the tip of his fingers making han shiver and moan into his mouth.

things were about to get more messy , but there was a knock on their door making them both groan , and pull away .

minho looked at han , he was  a mess his lips were red and covered in saliva , he was panting and his hair was sticking everywhere .

"damn baby -..."

knock

knock

knock

minho groaned loudly and went to open the door to see his freinds and the littles , making him groan even more .

"we tried to call but you didn't answer so we came to get you the boys want a play date " chan said inviting him self in and the others followed after .

"oh I see that you've been busy " changbin said with a smirk once he noticed han , who was blushing furiously " h-hey hyungs" ge greated and waved shyly .

"HANNIE" the littles ran to him and he quickly slipped as soon as they hugged him , he pulled them into the middle of the room and brough all his toys and colouring books .

"hannie what's that on your neck?" felix asked touching han's neck "did someone hurt you hannie ? who did this i will beat them for you " seungmin said throwing punshes in the air .

"d-daddy g-gave me t-those" han said smiling shyly happy about his heckeys ( rip han's innocent) but his freinds had other thoughts aside from innie who already knows .